• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Agrippa

Dec 12, 2008
    Edited for clarity.

Got a medical cannabis card for legit medical issues. Wasn't aware of 2A limitations. I have yet to actually use it.

Has anyone actually had success surrendering an unused card and obtain HQL and firearm without waiting a year?

Last edited:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Jesus Titty-f'ing Christ. Not this again.

You have the card. You need to get rid of it and wait a year.

Agrippa

Dec 12, 2008
    We just had a very long angry thread about it. Unlike the guy who is upset over the response, at least my response gave you the answer.

Yes. That's why I was replying to the other comment.

Yes, I read a good portion of the 37 pages of the earlier thread. I might have missed it, but I didn't see anything about whether anyone had success surrendering an unused card and not having to wait a year.

If your response was answering this specific part of the question, Thanks.

The other comments...just bored and waiting to jump on new posts I guess?

Last edited:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Yes, I read a good portion of the 37 pages of the earlier thread. I might have missed it, but I didn't see anything about whether anyone had success surrendering an unused card and not having to wait a year.

Whether the card was used is completely irrelevant. The fact that it was issued to you is all that matters. Surrender the card and wait a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE

You could try getting a lawyer. Let us know how it works out.

You would be lying on the 4473 if you say no to the question as it stands today.

Agrippa

Dec 12, 2008
    Whether the card was used is completely irrelevant. The fact that it was issued to you is all that matters. Surrender the card and wait a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. All I wanted to know.

Looks like I'll be breaking out the router and ordering some parts kits. Will be interesting to see what next year looks like.

Agrippa

Dec 12, 2008
    You could try getting a lawyer. Let us know how it works out.

You would be lying on the 4473 if you say no to the question as it stands today.

I take it you mean I wouldn't* be lying.

I've already gone past my budget for legal fees this year, but for good reasons related to my business...which could also be helpful to get my ccw...if only I had known...

Who knows what the Harris/Biden administration will bring.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Edited for clarity.

Got a medical cannabis card for legit medical issues. Wasn't aware of 2A limitations. I have yet to actually use it.

Has anyone actually had success surrendering an unused card and obtain HQL and firearm without waiting a year?

Asked and answered about a dozen times now. Research this shit first.....

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    not relevant but I needs to know

Edited for clarity.

Did you get the MM card first then HQL or vice versa?

Agrippa

Dec 12, 2008
    Did you get the MM card first then HQL or vice versa?

Got MM card in hopes it would help with severe nerve pain from neck injury.

Had to abort after getting all the way out to 11.e on 4473.

Guess it's 80% for the next year. Should be fun tho.

Last edited:

glueru

Lead em to bleed em
    Aug 18, 2020
    Columbus, Ohio
    I don't know why people get a medical cannabis card, you know it's a schedule I drug, so you can't buy a fire-arms and fill out the FFL honestly, you can't pass a background check
    because you've admitted to taking a schedule I drug, you can't pass a drug test, unless you quit or cheat. WTF is wrong with you, go drink a beer and get a buzz or give up
    guns and good jobs that require high level BG checks, geez stoners.......
    oh, you can't get a nursing license, work on bank servers, be a cop, be much of anything.
    just buy some on the black market and forget the damn card, eventually you'll learn the cheese is never free

free cheese.jpg

Agrippa

Dec 12, 2008
    I don't know why people get a medical cannabis card, you know it's a schedule I drug, so you can't buy a fire-arms and fill out the FFL honestly, you can't pass a background check
    because you've admitted to taking a schedule I drug, you can't pass a drug test, unless you quit or cheat. WTF is wrong with you, go drink a beer and get a buzz or give up
    guns and good jobs that require high level BG checks, geez stoners.......
    oh, you can't get a nursing license, work on bank servers, be a cop, be much of anything.
    just buy some on the black market and forget the damn card, eventually you'll learn the cheese is never free

View attachment 294522

Lol. Yikes.

Interesting on so many levels.

glueru

Lead em to bleed em
    Aug 18, 2020
    Columbus, Ohio
    But I shouldn't complain, thanks to the weed card, here I am at almost 59 and just scored a really good paying job because they can't find younger people who can pass
    the background check or drug test. Thank you stoners, but all is not lost, Amazon and other warehouses are looking for box handlers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom