• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    So is shit hitting the proverbial fan? Pandemics, race riots, civil unrest, high unemployment, mass homelessness, an economic crash, mass floods, fires you name it, 2020 has brought it all. Just curious what you are taking with you when the time comes...

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Right now, ideal will depend on whatever you already own. Not much selection left after the COVID panic buying.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    go for some style

Attachments

• fn-fal-stg58-avtomaticheskaya.jpg
      fn-fal-stg58-avtomaticheskaya.jpg
      107.1 KB · Views: 1,377

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    If you can't conceal it, doesn't do much good IMO. There are unique circumstances depending on where you are. Up here in PA, I can lawfully carry any pistol, rifles have additional regulations and can't be in the car while loaded, so "Pistols" are the way to go. Around here I usually just carry my P365 as usual. Have to make a few trips to Philly so the largest, most potent Pistol I can conceal on-body is my G19 AIWB, and that is what I carry. My QC10 "pistol" conceals in a small backpack on me, or in the car, it's proven reliable with HSTs.

The G19 and AR9 can use the same mags, so it's ideal IMO and easy enough to have it with me. Only real downside would be if the goons start wearing body armor, so maybe a tiny 300BO with a folding or PDW brace/stock might have enough of an advantage to give up compatibility with my concealed handgun mags/ammo. The chances of having to actually use the PCP is practically 0 thankfully enough, would rather do all I can to avoid facing down a mob entirely, but like most here, I have it, it's legal, so why not, because 'merica.
    20200601_092843.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom