• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rob257

Jan 17, 2013
    North Central Carroll Co.
    Two Feral Cats were wanting and getting into my trash cans so bad I made it happen permanent yesterday. My Marlin 39A did just fine:mad54:

Rob

Feral and "outdoor" domestic house cats are the most destructive invasive species in America. This is a fact and I will not debate it.
    Whether or not people support: spay and release, feed the ferals, eradicate them, find shelters for all of them or SSS. It is a fact they are responsible for the deaths of many millions, if not billions of native songbirds every year.

ETA- Nutria, Snakeheads and Everglades Pythons are peanuts compared to cats.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Get a local fox. Since the one showed up in my yard and built a den in the drain pipe under my driveway all the stray cats have disappeared and the rabbits are back.

rob257

Jan 17, 2013
    My farm is 1 mile away from anybody else's home. I get "drop off" cats and Dogs multiple times over the year. I don't need any body else's cast-offs. I can tell you that in my plain old fashioned 1st language English! If you want to rescue the critters then come here and deal with them! SCR/SAR Patriot - "SARCASM" is a low form of wit which you readily demonstrated! I readily invite you to come and rescue the worthless varmits. Meanwhile the Marlin will do it job as any good tool is asked to do.

Rob

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    Insert guy eating popcorn image here

popcorn.jpg

ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    I had cats in my trash. Trapped the one causing the problems in a havahart trap. Unfortunately it was thanksgiving so animal control wasn’t open. Had to take it to some woods and let it go.

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    I had cats in my trash. Trapped the one causing the problems in a havahart trap. Unfortunately it was thanksgiving so animal control wasn’t open. Had to take it to some woods and let it go.

What? You didn't blow it away with a .300 WinMag and open a thread about it?

rob257

Jan 17, 2013
    LOL Bertfish

Insert guy eating popcorn image here

I really didn't start this thread to make anybody mad. Frankly it doesn't bother me if it upsets anybody either.

I kill groundhogs but not because they dump my trash cans! Same with Deer. I eat them. I trap Coon and Fox for Sport and some meager fur $.

Keep your pet kitty and dog at home. If it roams feel free to stop by my farm you can stop and provide a picture and info; if I spot it I'll call you. I you don't uphold your end without me hearing from you and it becomes a pest to me; The Marlin will take care of the problem.

That's plain English and no sarcasem:mad54:

Rob

RwWilly

Jan 1, 2013
    Harford, Kingsville
    Your cat is not my problem. And if a cat is in my yard it’s not yours. Havaheart and .22shorts. Works great, windows are closed and the heat pumps are running for noise cover!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom