• RwWilly

Jan 1, 2013
    Harford, Kingsville

SW6906user

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    supposedly there was an FFL there buying anything of value that people brought in. The "homemade shotgun" was genius. Would be epic to show up to one with 50 unassembled 80% "kits", hand them out, first 50 people in line turn in pipe taped to a 2X4, and clean them out.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    No buyback has or ever will "work" if the goal is to reduce guns in criminal hands.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    You CAN build a slamfire shotgun with two pieces of pipe, piece of wood, and misc small pieces. But takes a little more effort than the one in the linked article.

nmyers

Jul 9, 2016
    Howard Co had a "buyback" 2 years ago. I thought I might be able to troll the line & pick up some bargains, but the cops anticipated that possibility. They ran the line of cars down a 2-lane state road with no shoulder, making it impossible for anyone to approach cars in line (& causing a massive tie-up). Of course, they bought a lot of junk, & ran out of cash, & hundreds were turned away.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Howard Co had a "buyback" 2 years ago. I thought I might be able to troll the line & pick up some bargains, but the cops anticipated that possibility. They ran the line of cars down a 2-lane state road with no shoulder, making it impossible for anyone to approach cars in line (& causing a massive tie-up). Of course, they bought a lot of junk, & ran out of cash, & hundreds were turned away.

Yep. Wife and I each turned in three junk guns, got $600 in cash. I used the money to buy a PSL. I hope they do that again but I think they learned their lesson.

There were a zillion people there, all turning in crap. I got there before they officially opened at 8AM and still had to wait for over an hour because the line was so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom