• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I really had no interest in getting an AR -15 until they started telling me they would be banned. That ban threat had sure cost me a lot of money.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'm guessing the real thing going on with him was the full auto stuff, but the cases would have been harder to prove. But the possesion of solvent trap with intent was open and shut.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I'm guessing the real thing going on with him was the full auto stuff, but the cases would have been harder to prove. But the possesion of solvent trap with intent was open and shut.

And that is enough to make him a prohibited person for life so when he gets out, if he goes back to his old ways they will be able to nail him easily. :thumbsup:

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    He's a playa. I did a search on his name and brought up his facebook page. There are a few pictures of him with an AR15. But mostly he's a lady's man. I wonder how much sleep he's going to get in those 41 months. Interesting thing, his sister is now posting updates on his FB page and she said he was facing 10 years. Does that sound about right? Seems a little light to me.

The unregistered suppressor alone would be 10 years.

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    If that was about my post janklow, that is what was intended in my post
    it's fine to be as tough on crime as you want in theory, but he's still talking about "what about they're released."

i understand you're saying there would be little to no release under your concept? but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom