• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Article says, "Cincinnati Police will not respond in-person to calls for assaults without injuries, break-ins, criminal damaging and more." So that means that if a criminal breaks into my house and assaults me, I have no injuries, they will not respond. However if I shoot him in self defense, they will show up because the criminal has injuries. How damn dumb is THAT?! This sounds like something Maryland would sign into law. Coming to a city near you. This article should be posted front and center on the Mom's Demand Action page and every other anti 2A organization.

Last edited:

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Deputize yourself and write up your use of force policy. If the police aren't allowed to do their job, then you have every right to protect yourself as best you can.

Last edited:

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    Article says, "Cincinnati Police will not respond in-person to calls for assaults without injuries, break-ins, criminal damaging and more." So that means that if a criminal breaks into my house and assaults me, I have no injuries, they will not respond. However if I shoot him in self defense, they will show up because the criminal has injuries. How damn dumb is THAT?! This sounds like something Maryland would sign into law. Coming to a city near you. This article should be posted front and center on the Mom's Demand Action page and every other anti 2A organization.

You might get a free night stay @ the jail as well, and in doing so take us one step closer to “herd immunity”

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Did you actually READ the article????

Assault reports where there is no medical attention necessary and suspect is no longer present
    Breaking and entering reports where there are no suspect(s) or possibility of property recovery
    Criminal damaging reports
    Dog bites
    Lost property
    Lost or stolen license plates
    Menacing reports, unless a suspect is expected, threatens to return or is part of the elements of domestic violence
    Phone harassment
    Property damage

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Comon fellas, these are reports....police come out for in progress stuff, but property crimes that have already occurted?? We got enough problems trying to not get the virus dealing with crazies.....geez

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Comon fellas, these are reports....police come out for in progress stuff, but property crimes that have already occured?? We got enough problems trying to not get the virus dealing with crazies.....geez

For real.
    You're not going to call 911 to report a home invasion in progress and be told "we aren't responding to break ins" or to report an assault in progress and hear "if no one is hurt we don't care".

But if you come home to a broken window and a missing Xbox, or some dude shoves you for standing too close to him in line at the grocery store, yeah, they're gonna take that report over the phone.

Come on guys, you all are better than this. This ain't The Purge.

Not yet anyway.

Stop knee-jerk-reacting to keywords.

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    For real.
    You're not going to call 911 to report a home invasion in progress and be told "we aren't responding to break ins" or to report an assault in progress and hear "if no one is hurt we don't care".

But if you come home to a broken window and a missing Xbox, or some dude shoves you for standing too close to him in line at the grocery store, yeah, they're gonna take that report over the phone.

Come on guys, you all are better than this. This ain't The Purge.

Not yet anyway.

Stop knee-jerk-reacting to keywords.

Brother, I usually stay out of this anti cop shit on this site...but really, when key board commandos can say shit behind their computers and dont have to deal with shit day after day....like cops, firefighters, nurses, doctors etc....I guess its pretty easy. We have brothers and sisters getting sick from this shit almost daily now.....the article didnt say they weren't coming out for home invasions....it said for burglarys that occured earlier with no suspect....if you think cops won't respond for part 1 felonies in progress, maybe Covid 19 isnt your only problem.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    If this is necessary because of the current situation it is unfortunate for Leo and civilians.
    Looking for a silver lining in the darkest clouds we may be one step closer to more cow permits and a higher rate of firearm ownership and acceptance.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Brother, I usually stay out of this anti cop shit on this site...but really, when key board commandos can say shit behind their computers and dont have to deal with shit day after day....like cops, firefighters, nurses, doctors etc....I guess its pretty easy. We have brothers and sisters getting sick from this shit almost daily now.....the article didnt say they weren't coming out for home invasions....it said for burglarys that occured earlier with no suspect....if you think cops won't respond for part 1 felonies in progress, maybe Covid 19 isnt your only problem.

I'm not sure whether or not you realize I was agreeing with you.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Don't even bother 3paul10.

Jeremiah 5:21, and all that.

Did you see this relative to yesterday's date? It's a little stretch regarding the date, but interesting.

Isaiah 26 20

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom