• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Thanks to Nick for your advocacy and for starting this thread (we HAVE to get together soon again for sumbeers) and everyone else here for fighting the good fight. It's still important. We have outstanding advocates and scholars on our side, and I am humbled when I watch and listen to everyone in Annapolis. Lobbying Hizzonor and our state Delegates and Senators thru testimony, personal contact, phone calls, emails, and social media, sometimes seems like a waste of time and energy because it seems that they'll do what they're gonna do. But at the end of the day I think it makes a difference, even if it is small in the big picture. The fact that every year some of their bills don't go all the way thru, and that they had to resort to stealth tactics to pass what they did this year, is testament to this. Keep holding Hizzonor's feet to the fire.
    Thanks Steve. Our Carroll County car pool sure made things smoother for SB208, thanks for driving.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Message sent. It was good to meet you, Nickberg. I hope to see you next year in Annapolis. Well.... I wish we didn't have to see each other in Annapolis during legislative sessions but it is inevitable. Thanks for putting up a fight this year.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    Message sent. It was good to meet you, Nickberg. I hope to see you next year in Annapolis. Well.... I wish we didn't have to see each other in Annapolis during legislative sessions but it is inevitable. Thanks for putting up a fight this year.
    Thanks Kicken Wing. Could you remind me what your testimony was or if we talked? I didn't catch everyone's usernames while I was down there so forgive me for not remembering

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Message sent:

Dear fat RINO, statist, sunuvabitch Governor Hogan,

I respectfully ask you to eat a bag of dicks veto the following bills, which were rammed through the legislature at a time they should be worried about the public health crisis: xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx, etc.

Stop sucking up to liberal, gun-grabbing troll/dyke old crones Thank you for your attention to this matter which means you'll have to get your nose out of Bloomberg's ass.

Sincerely,

eruby

EDA98

Dec 4, 2019
    Laurel MD
    well. this has to be the most "non answer" i've ever seen
    "Thank you for your recent correspondence. I value your interest in the policies of our administration, and greatly appreciate your comments regarding the issues that are important to you. Your input enables me to do a better job of serving you and all of the citizens of Maryland.

I am truly humbled to serve my fellow Marylanders as the governor of this great state. Being responsive to your concerns is a top priority of our administration, and I assure you that your input will be taken into account as we work to make Maryland a better place to live, work, raise a family, and retire.

Thank you again for contacting my office, and please do not hesitate to contact me again in the future about this or any other issue. Hearing directly from citizens is invaluable as we work to change Maryland for the better."

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Message sent:

I respectfully ask you to eat a bag of dicks veto the following bills, which were rammed through the legislature at a time they should be worried about the public health crisis: xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx, etc.

Stop sucking up to liberal, gun-grabbing troll/dyke old crones Thank you for your attention to this matter which means you'll have to get your nose out of Bloomberg's ass.

Sincerely,

eruby

You sir, are a true warrior poet!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Message sent:

Sincerely,

eruby

Post of the month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Thanks Kicken Wing. Could you remind me what your testimony was or if we talked? I didn't catch everyone's usernames while I was down there so forgive me for not remembering

We stood on the sidewalk creating an "outpost" on the day Patriot Picket was in Annapolis in large numbers. There were about 4 or 5 of us holding signs as traffic went by. We also chatted briefly outside of the chamber during the Senate version of the 80 percent bill. I testified against that one in both houses. I was wearing a penguin suit both days that I talked to you. :D

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    well. this has to be the most "non answer" i've ever seen
    "Thank you for your recent correspondence. I value your interest in the policies of our administration, and greatly appreciate your comments regarding the issues that are important to you. Your input enables me to do a better job of serving you and all of the citizens of Maryland.

I am truly humbled to serve my fellow Marylanders as the governor of this great state. Being responsive to your concerns is a top priority of our administration, and I assure you that your input will be taken into account as we work to make Maryland a better place to live, work, raise a family, and retire.

Thank you again for contacting my office, and please do not hesitate to contact me again in the future about this or any other issue. Hearing directly from citizens is invaluable as we work to change Maryland for the better."

Yeah, I got the stock letter too. That was nice of someone to hit "send" on his part, eh?

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    Hogan said this morning during his cv19 briefing {on fb/yt}, when asked something about the mga...he responded he was to busy telling everyone how he was saving md'ers lives to look at any of the bills passed...and something about their 30 days and then his 30 days....
    But atleast the NG is setting up hospital beds instead of running soup kitchens like they've been doing the few past days.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    We stood on the sidewalk creating an "outpost" on the day Patriot Picket was in Annapolis in large numbers. There were about 4 or 5 of us holding signs as traffic went by. We also chatted briefly outside of the chamber during the Senate version of the 80 percent bill. I testified against that one in both houses. I was wearing a penguin suit both days that I talked to you. :D
    Great meeting you. We'll have to give em hell next year too

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    Hey Hogan, you RINO pr!@k,╭∩╮( ͡° ل͟ ͡° )╭∩╮

Was that too subtle?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg