Did Someone Say 3 Gun At the AGC on January 12th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Sorry guys. This really sucks because it will be so nice out tomorrow. Unfortunately, the bays are too soft and it is going to rain tonight. Due to safety concerns, we are going to cancel and TRY to reschedule for next Sunday. Stay tuned because we have some scheduling conflicts.

Either way, get out and sling some lead this weekend. It will be really nice outside.

I appreciate the updates, for everyone that reached out to me happy to try to meet up today or tomorrow. PM or text.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Sorry guys. This really sucks because it will be so nice out tomorrow. Unfortunately, the bays are too soft and it is going to rain tonight. Due to safety concerns, we are going to cancel and TRY to reschedule for next Sunday. Stay tuned because we have some scheduling conflicts.

Either way, get out and sling some lead this weekend. It will be really nice outside.

Bummer:sad20: but understood :shrug:

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Rescheduled for Sunday January 19th

Ok. Scheduling issue resolved and the match is rescheduled for next Sunday January 19th. If you were registered for the 1/12 match, then you are still registered and 1/19. You do not need to take any action unless you can not make it. If you can not make it, then PLEASE withdraw. If you can not figure out how to withdraw, then please send me an email at action@associatedgunclubs.org and I will take care of it for you.

If you were not registered for 1/12 and would like to join us on 1/19, then please click on the link below.

Registration Link
    https://practiscore.com/agc-3-gun-match-sunday-01-19-20/register

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    From the sounds of the monsoon happening outside my house this morning, I would say we made the right call.
    No kidding. I fell asleep watching the game on the couch, and my weather station console started giving me gust warnings at 0450. Sounded like gravel pounding the south facing rear of the house...

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    At least the day isn’t a complete waste. We are building safe tables for all of the bays.

Attachments

• BB33EB4F-44DF-46C7-A53C-2E4C00A49845.jpg
      BB33EB4F-44DF-46C7-A53C-2E4C00A49845.jpg
      162 KB · Views: 222

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    At least the day isn’t a complete waste. We are building safe tables for all of the bays.
    Wow, that's awesome! Didn't know that was going on or I would have come up to help for a bit. Semi-permanent tables will definitely be useful in the action bays.

Thanks to whoever put that together! :party29:

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Ammo Jon, do you have a sense of what you will bring to the event next week? Still looking for 9mm in 115g, S&B or Fiocchi...

I don't carry 9mm in 115g unless it's a special order, not enough demand. I'm going to bring up 9mm/223/556/12g slugs/maybe some birdshot from my personal stash if someone runs out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom