• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    I saw a .22 trainer mosin 91/30 made in 1956. Price was $599. Is that the market or what I don't know. An Albanian sks with the distributor hang tags for $799. A Chinese sks for 599. Is that the market for sks ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    I saw a .22 trainer mosin 91/30 made in 1956. Price was $599. Is that the market or what I don't know. An Albanian sks with the distributor hang tags for $799. A Chinese sks for 599. Is that the market for sks ?

Chi-com SKSs can still be had in the upper 300s retail depending on the condition. Nationality on a Mosin trainer can push the price up that high depending on certain factors. That's high for Albanian by quite a bit unless it's in perfect, never-fired condition, and even then, it's still pushing it.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Seem like insane prices to me.

The Mosin trainer really depends what it is but given the prices on the other guns.............I'd assume it is equally inflated.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Unless the trainer is an unusual variant that's well outside the avg market price of $250-$300. Look up seller preachere on Gunbroker, he's been selling Wz-48s forever and still has listings on GB. His sales pretty much set the baseline for Polish trainers.
    I'm clueless when it comes to SKSs.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    If you want to fondle very wide selection of C&R and modern , take a trip to Orange Va. . Purcell Custom Gunsmith they get large estate collections. New things on the market from old places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom