• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SRTMO

Apr 29, 2009
    Ceciltucky
    I sent in my collector status today to the MSP. My C&R paperwork is on the way from ATF.

SRTMO

Apr 29, 2009
    Ceciltucky
    I may not have been clear. The paperwork for me to apply for the C&R is inbound. I still have to fill it out and send it in. I just sent in my collector status affidavit today.

donmega334

Mar 5, 2009
    Whosville
    Nice! I sent out my MD State Designated Collector's App a week ago through a FFL, they said they would start checking the yes box for Designated Collector 10-14 days after sending the app in. The explination was that after that time I'd be in the system and they've had no trouble with that in the past.

So I could start buying without the 30 day wait inbetween even without receiving the letter from MSP. Anybody else have that experience?

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    I may not have been clear. The paperwork for me to apply for the C&R is inbound. I still have to fill it out and send it in. I just sent in my collector status affidavit today.

My C&R came in REALLY FAST (like less than a month!) My MD Collector Status... LOL, that's gonna be a while I am sure.

Mark

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Nice! I sent out my MD State Designated Collector's App a week ago through a FFL, they said they would start checking the yes box for Designated Collector 10-14 days after sending the app in. The explination was that after that time I'd be in the system and they've had no trouble with that in the past.

So I could start buying without the 30 day wait inbetween even without receiving the letter from MSP. Anybody else have that experience?

I'd beg to differ....
    Call MSP they will tell you otherwise and will reject your applications

SRTMO

Apr 29, 2009
    Ceciltucky
    I got my newly approved collector status in the mail yesterday. It was waiting patiently in the mailbox when I got home from the North Point Yacht Club. Now I need to go bye a Glock 27 and a Glock 23. Then I will be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom