• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RwWilly

Jan 1, 2013
    Harford, Kingsville
    "Handguns and assault rifles are readily available for sale in Harford County, but Tasers or stun guns? Sorry."

That is the first sentence in the article from BRYNA ZUMER. I waited a couple of days to post a comment. No one else posted. No one else read the rag is my guess! They just keep writing garbage and lies and the sheeple go for it.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-county-council-0221-20140218,0,2009533.story

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Well, any class 3 dealers in the county? LOL ROLFLMAO

I skimmed the article originally and got my usual ADD and was too busy thinking about Debra and wondering where she is going since Estate Brokers is now gone ( store closed and mostly cleaned out the other day). Since she got caught up in this stupid taser law herself. Then I was thinking about Freestate, and then my 19 acres in Cecil, and open carry in DE, and...

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    At best the Aegis is a little better than a high school paper in terms of articles and editing.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    According to the Aegis, I died almost 13 years ago.

REALLY surprised some friends when I ran into them after they read of my death. :)

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    OP, you can buy an AR-15, it just has to be an HBAR......

True, but an HBAR isn't a real "assault" rifle, because the heavy barrel takes all the assaultness and assaultivity out of it. Just like removing the flash hider turns an evil "assault" rifle into a puppy-saving, rape-stopping rifle.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    True, but an HBAR isn't a real "assault" rifle, because the heavy barrel takes all the assaultness and assaultivity out of it. Just like removing the flash hider turns an evil "assault" rifle into a puppy-saving, rape-stopping rifle.
    :lol: My bad....

Feb 28, 2013
    "Handguns and assault rifles are readily available for sale in Harford County, but Tasers or stun guns? Sorry."

Really?

I thought our new law addressed that. I'd like to know here I can buy one of these "assault rifles" of which the idiot in the article speaks.:rolleyes:

MDQUSA

May 27, 2010
    MDQ is Class 3

Well, any class 3 dealers in the county? LOL ROLFLMAO

I skimmed the article originally and got my usual ADD and was too busy thinking about Debra and wondering where she is going since Estate Brokers is now gone ( store closed and mostly cleaned out the other day). Since she got caught up in this stupid taser law herself. Then I was thinking about Freestate, and then my 19 acres in Cecil, and open carry in DE, and...

Maryland Quartermaster is a 07 with a SOT, Class 3 Dealer. We have plenty of Suppressers and a full auto Uzi in stock now. Www.mdqusa.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom