Boston Bombing done to restrict powder and ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    I didn't write it, just read it and passing it on. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if it were though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I know this was a theory early on, but I think it's lost steam. The latest I've heard is that due to the multiple dog sweeps being negative the thinking is it was liquid based explosive, which would rule out powders.

Tanknut

Feb 10, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I am a long standing member of the tinfoil hat club, and I am not buying this as a false flag. I do think they knew it was comming, thought they had it under control, and may have even been watching there guy. Come to find out they were watching the wrong guy. Now they are trying to cover there butts, and are lost as to who done this. I would not be schoked, if it turns out to be some right wing nut they pin this on.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Hey, if you can't believe anonymous claims about wild conspiracies on the internet, what CAN you believe in?

Waitwhat

Feb 19, 2013
    If the government was as good at pulling off conspiracies as some people think, then they're far better at it than they are at literally anything else.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I am a long standing member of the tinfoil hat club, and I am not buying this as a false flag. I do think they knew it was comming, thought they had it under control, and may have even been watching there guy. Come to find out they were watching the wrong guy. Now they are trying to cover there butts, and are lost as to who done this. I would not be schoked, if it turns out to be some right wing nut they pin this on.

My hat is not normally made of tin foil but I can see this. I think there has been to many crazy things of late not to have a helping hand somewhere.

Cpl. Cornbeef

May 22, 2007
    Frederick
    I heard this same post is the work of Bloomberg shills posting this everywhere to try and make the gun community seem crazy and heartless.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    That probably stemmed from a report early on where a man told a reporter that he found in his pocket "something that looked like a shotgun pellet"

And let the games begin.

oy

that proves it. It was clearly FPS russia. They found shotgun pellets because as his explosives the BATFE failed to find went off, he kneecapped everyone by dual-weilding AA-12's.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Timing is suspect

The Boston Marathon bombing was the same day as North Korea founding anniversary. Now, Harry Reid is voting for DiFi's AWB ammendment.

Is the symbology too coincidental?

CAS_Shooter

Jan 24, 2012
    I do think they knew it was comming, thought they had it under control, and may have even been watching there guy. Come to find out they were watching the wrong guy.

Based on what do you think "they" knew it was coming but had "it" under control? That is so very specific there must be something beyond imagination that would lead you to such a specific opnion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom