• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustkim1

Jan 8, 2012
    Just trying to get some input on this shotgun and pros/cons with it. Eventually if I do hear good things about it looking at getting one used/maybe new? Thanks guys!

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I've only put 75 shells through mine so far but it seems quite functional for the price(at least to this point). No, it's not a Browning/Beretta/Benelli by any stretch but I could get 2 or 3 of 'em for that price. One of these days, I'll get a nice 12GA O/U but until then, she'll just have to get me by.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I have been using one for teaching and works well. As others have noted, it is not a Beretta or Benelli, but it does get the job done!

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I don't know how you guys put 'em through extended use. I did one round of sporting clays with mine(first time I ever fired the Condor or ANY O/U and first time ever for sporting clays) and my shoulder was DONE. I'd only broken 18/50 and for two weeks thereafter, my shoulder area went from purple to black to raspberry to brown to yellow. One station of warm-up and one round and though I'd had a Hell of a lot of fun, I certainly paid my dues.

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    I've had mine for a few years. Put about 600 rounds through it. Never had a problem. The only thing I do not like is the trigger but then again I didn't pay 1k-3k for it. Recoil I felt was as of a typical 12gauge.

Devonian

Ultimate Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    I have around 2000 shells out of mine. No real issues but I have noticed alot of wear on the extractors.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    No matter who gives you their opinion their either gonna like it or not, high dollar gun guys will trash it the same way the Les Baer Kimber Colt Springfield fanboys trash Rock Island .45's. If it works for you and your budget great, I'm sure your not going to put 500-1000 rounds through it a week, so therefore it will do fine. I bought a Stoeger Condor Competition model in 20 ga and love it for an O/U, I have always shot Remington's but I have no problem with this Stoeger. Buy it if you don't like put it on the classifieds and someone else will buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom