-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    md armslist has an 870 ohio NG in the selling section
    please tell me the seller is NOT on MDS
    asking $900 for a $240 gun wow

just made me laugh a bit thanks for that

Well to be fair it's not a $240 gun. It's a $700-800 gun that people were able to scrounge up dirt cheap. Look at gunbroker. They're fetching stupid money. The fact that they were sold retail for cheap tells you just how little the government sold them. Pennies on the dollar as they say.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Oh it’s 100% grabby but at the current prices that people are paying i can’t hold on to mine. That gun is gonna pay for new tires for my wife lol

To keep it real though i couldn’t list it here because i do like a very select few of you, so i tossed it on GB

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Oh it’s 100% grabby but at the current prices that people are paying i can’t hold on to mine. That gun is gonna pay for new tires for my wife lol

To keep it real though i couldn’t list it here because i do like a very select few of you, so i tossed it on GB

You are not the only one. As I said capitalism last I checked its still ok.

stank

Lifes Good
    Oct 20, 2008
    Pasadena
    I wish I could have picked up 20 of them. There would only be one in my safe at the end of it if I had. People are happily paying top dollar for them and I don’t see a problem with that. Every thing we buy has a mark up, some slight and some
    Tremendous. Good on those that lucked out and grab some of these when they had the chance, I for one am happy that it’s some of our own that’s making out.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    These guns are worth a fortune in parts. I’ll bet the bayonet mounts are $500 alone. An ordinary Wingmaster from the early 70s as clean as these is worth $400.

I’d love to know how this deal came to be. Lots of people involved in bringing these guns from the armory to market clearly didn’t realize what they had. Hopefully these same people are looking for more guns right now!!

killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    I would of loved to pick one up, but I do not blame someone in making money its supply and demand.

38super

Jan 8, 2016
    Montgomery County
    md armslist has an 870 ohio NG in the selling section
    please tell me the seller is NOT on MDS
    asking $900 for a $240 gun wow

just made me laugh a bit thanks for that

I laughed when I seen the ad of these selling for 240.00. I ordered 5 of each. I thought that it there was a mistake in the price. They sent me 2 of each. I am not selling any of mine I do not care what they are bringing on Gun Broker. I have been looking to build a 870 military clone for years but could never find the bayonet lug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom