• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VTHokies

Aug 26, 2016
    Bel Air
    All of my golf buddies keep moving away...To my knowledge it has nothing to do with me :innocent0. Anyone in the Harford County area interested in golfing once a week at the most this year?

I'm 25, usually walk, shoot about bogey golf - I just play for fun. Usually play Ruggles right off the Aberdeen Proving Ground.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Hmmmm on one hand they are probably used to hearing shots around APG.

On the other hand we might be gunned down for bringing firearms right near the base...

We could always claim we thought it was the Trap and Skeet Range. Think it would work?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Probably plenty of golfers in Hartford county. The bigger question is how many golfers are on a gun forum.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Probably plenty of golfers in Hartford county. The bigger question is how many golfers are on a gun forum.

I gotta tell ya, there are plenty of golfers on that base. When the weather's nice, that golf course if full.

VTHokies

Aug 26, 2016
    Bel Air
    I gotta tell ya, there are plenty of golfers on that base. When the weather's nice, that golf course if full.

Yeah I usually go on the weekends (No government workers are there on the weekend) :D. And in the afternoon...Twilight fees and the course is way less busy.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    I play about once a week....Every other Sunday in a travelling league. And every other Friday at Geneva Farms. Plus a few other random times.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I used to play quite a bit, then blew out my shoulder. Haven't played nearly as much. Not a scratch golfer but I do enjoy the day on the course.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i'm 25 transposed (ie, old), always walk when i can, but think we're a long ways apart geographically. sometimes i will go up to clustered spires or glade valley around frederick but that may still be a long ways for you.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I used to play a lot but with my current job I played once all of last year. That said you should try Furnance Bay up in Perryville if you haven't already. Admittedly its far from the nicest groomed course I've played but the layout is entertaining; it's affordable; and there's hardly ever a crowd. Easy to do 36 in an afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom