• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Not new but gone for some time, just about 5 years to be exact. In that time I’ve had two beautiful children, advanced my career a notch, and have made a home. Sold a few guns over time, but kept the bulk of my collection intact. Looking once again to grow my knowledge, share experience, and improve my skill set as a firearms enthusiast. Lots of new members since I last was regularly active, looking forward to re-engaging in the mix.

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    Not new but gone for some time, just about 5 years to be exact. In that time I’ve had two beautiful children, advanced my career a notch, and have made a home. Sold a few guns over time, but kept the bulk of my collection intact. Looking once again to grow my knowledge, share experience, and improve my skill set as a firearms enthusiast. Lots of new members since I last was regularly active, looking forward to re-engaging in the mix.

Welcome back...please review the last 5 years of posts before attempting to post again. You will find that none of us have changed a bit, still as smart a$$ed as ever:lol2:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

Attachments

• images.jpg
      images.jpg
      10.5 KB · Views: 239

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Please go post something unpopular in the unpopular opinions thread then get super butthurt when its unpopular.

Nah, I could post that I don’t eat crabs (I don’t) but that’s been played out. I’ll stick to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I do need to break a 5 year firearm purchase cherry at some point, I’m in a good place and ready to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom