• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    I have the Mossberg Silver reserve II in 20 gauge. Would have preferred a 12 gauge but the store did not have it in stock and I already had a few other 12 gauges shotguns.

I saw they sell these combos with both a 12 and 20 gauge barrels:

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...berg+Silver+Reserve+Combos+Break+Open+12+&+20

Does anyone know where to get the second set of barrels?

Also I was looking into maybe getting some new wood for it. The stock looks good and simple, but working on my dads flintlock is making me want to give it some prettier wood. Who is a good supplier of somewhat complete stocks? I dont know if i would want to try and tackle a blank(probably not) but one with most of the shape completed would be be preferred.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    You would need to call Mossberg and see if they even allow extra barrels to be sold separately. Beretta does and Browning doesn’t. I wouldn’t spend the time and money buying a barrel and stock. Sell what you have and move up to a Beretta. Finding a stock and someone to fully inletand shape it for you is going to be 3/4 the price of the gun. There are a ton of extra barrels and stocks for 680 series Berettas. Fitting is required for both.

https://www.joeletchenguns.com/new-guns/beretta

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom