• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Neighbor has a NEXTDOOR APP and read old posting (9th April) about a bunch of teenage boys riding bicycles throughout the car lanes, doing wheelies etc., yelling and of course cursing on Ridel Road near Nantucket.

Per the posting on NEXTDOOR there is a video on FB of the riders and they have done as well in Piney Orchard and Waugh Chapel.

Reading the comment section of the posting, they referencing themselves as the RATPACK and have been around for sometime.

Haven't been able to locate the FB link on the video.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Thought these guys had more class than that....

latest

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Not sure... just Google Fu at work. Although the mental image of Sammy Davis or Dean Martin pulling a wheelie in down-town B-more is pretty amusing.

In all seriousness, I hope that law enforcement is able to reign these delinquents in before people get hurt. Stay safe.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    The Ratpack may think themselves tough, but can they hang with the "legendary" Ferndale Crew??

Just a reminder - NSFW for those that have been under an MDS rock these last few years :D

doublins

Dec 16, 2015
    AA County
    Live in Crofton- these kids are always riding around the Waugh Chapel area, and on/off Reidel near Nantucket or as far down as the library & convalescence center.

They ride wheelies on their bicycles out in the road, sometimes interfering with cars, and seem to enjoy the attention and the 'consternation,' for lack of a better word, that their behavior triggers. To my knowledge they have not committed any crimes such as theft, assault, etc, beyond simply being insufferably annoying teenage twits. On some level it's so ridiculously juvenile it's laughable, because I remember being that age and enjoying occasionally getting a rise out of "old people" (let's face it when you're 14 everyone over 25 is 'old') who didn't like that I rode a skateboard or whatever, but on another level it's seriously problematic. I don't know the kids, neither do my daughters (who are junior/senior in HS), so I don't have any insight into how 'menacing' they truly are. My gut tells me they'll grow out of it when they discover the opposite sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom