• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Yeah, I must have missed the nuclear episode, what with it being tax season and all. Based upon reading this thread, I have no idea why the other thread got nuked. My guess would be that something in it was offensive.

Anyway, great information in this thread. I am seriously considering getting involved in real estate right now, so this has been a good read of the good/bad. Just need to find a bull in velvet slippers. lol

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I will ask our attorney, but for some reason, I'm going to guess that wouldn't hold water.

Jt: after the go ahead from police we bleached down and cleaned the bathroom. I'm going to say if it was a crime scene you probably couldn't till it was released.

Thanks, would be good to know. Appreciate you sharing your experience.

We received a call today from one of our tenants daughters, she had just heard 30 minutes before calling and wanted to get into his unit to see if he had anything detailing his requests for burial as well as any policies for assistance.

My business partner met her at the unit, took a copy of her ID and confirmed with VA (apparently they found her in his file) before allowing her to go through his contents. More CYA.

This story for us is better in two ways. 1, we do not need to file for eviction to take possession of our unit the daughter said she would have the contents removed. 2, while speaking with his daughter we learned that while they were estranged and hadn't seen him since their mothers funeral in over a decade, he had reached out to them at the beginning of the year and they were on speaking terms. Its nice to know we will have our unit back, as business is business, but its also nice to know his belongings will go to his family and he will have someone to bury his remains.

If others found this at all educational, this should be kept open for further landlord/tenant issues.

Very.

Yeah, I must have missed the nuclear episode, what with it being tax season and all. Based upon reading this thread, I have no idea why the other thread got nuked. My guess would be that something in it was offensive.

Anyway, great information in this thread. I am seriously considering getting involved in real estate right now, so this has been a good read of the good/bad. Just need to find a bull in velvet slippers. lol

New term to me, pretty sure I know what you mean.

s-bull-bear-blk-062014.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom