• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    lucky you folks are not in the restrictive state of MD, as these offers are moot for us.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Yes You are so Right! I still have a home in Upper Marlboro, but spend most of My time here in the Free State of Florida, Jacksonville that is. The Progressive Dems have Ruined My Home State ... I spent My whole life there ...worked for and Retired from PEPCo in D.C. I still hope for things to change there but My time is running short.

Last edited:

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    What Hoops are Different in Maryland? Lazarus. Same Phone call, same form for transfer and You can put up to 5 lowers on one form. I had a Shop down here Charge Me two Transfer Fees for a Pair of Consecutively serial numbered E-4 that Engage shipped Me !....That was the Last Trip to That Shop and I found U.S.Patriot Firearms. Very Fair LGS !

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    If I was a VA resident I could just buy them with a 4473 and on my way. In Maryland from Quantico for those I'd need to have them shipped to an FFL in Maryland and then complete a 77r regulated firearm background check form for the Maryland State police. Wait 7 days and also pay for an FFL transfer on a regulated firearm (which tend to be about $20 per firearm more expensive than a non-regulated firearm transfer).

Also as I don't have a Maryland firearm collectors license I am limited to purchasing 2 regulated firearms in 60 days (or 1 every 30).

So, a lot more hoops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom