• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    Hi,

Glad to have found this forum, have picked up good info and purchased a gun from John Lowe, a Sig P320 Compact 9mm, waiting for it to come in and will post pics in the appropriate forum when I get it.

I live in Elkton, MD and shoot at the Elk Neck Forest Range and at TargetMasters in Chadds Ford, PA.

I currently own a Sig P250 Compact .40 S&W that I got in a trade. It's my first handgun and having a long trigger pull is making it difficult for me to get any accuracy with it. I'm getting better but groups are still bigger than I'd like.

I rented a P320 Compact 9mm at TargetMasters the other day and liked it alot, I've also rented a S&W M&P 9mm and a Walther PPQ M2 .40 S&W in the past, really liked the Walther but want to try it in a 9mm before I add it to my list of future acquisitions.

That's about all I've got to talk about as far as guns go, great forum!!!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 222

red_

Dec 4, 2016
    Hi,

Glad to have found this forum, have picked up good info and purchased a gun from John Lowe, a Sig P320 Compact 9mm, waiting for it to come in and will post pics in the appropriate forum when I get it.

I live in Elkton, MD and shoot at the Elk Neck Forest Range and at TargetMasters in Chadds Ford, PA.

I currently own a Sig P250 Compact .40 S&W that I got in a trade. It's my first handgun and having a long trigger pull is making it difficult for me to get any accuracy with it. I'm getting better but groups are still bigger than I'd like.

I rented a P320 Compact 9mm at TargetMasters the other day and liked it alot, I've also rented a S&W M&P 9mm and a Walther PPQ M2 .40 S&W in the past, really liked the Walther but want to try it in a 9mm before I add it to my list of future acquisitions.

That's about all I've got to talk about as far as guns go, great forum!!!
    Welcome, friend! That Sig is a great choice. I miss my SP2022 9mm, would love another in .45. Cheers, looking forward to discussions, progress, and maybe some shooting up at Elk Neck.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    So does your screen name represent preference for/ ownership of classic single coil goodness ?

skunkworks

Sep 27, 2014
    Welcome aboard! Doing some dry-fire practice will help you with the long trigger pull. Used the Beretta M9 for a while, which also had a long trigger pull. Doing consistent and deliberate repetitions will greatly improve your experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom