• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Anyone going? Details below.

I wasn't going to go this time around, but I'm meeting up with a manufacturer from NY who will be there to swap out an upper that I bought from him in June... Will be there Sat morning and will bring some cash in case something sticks to my hands :D Will probably also stock up on some additional magazines while I'm visiting America.

Details for anyone interested.
    Nov 9th – 10th, 2019
    aturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
    Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
    Admission: $8.00
    Children 10 & under: Free
    Eagle Arms Sporting Show
    Phone: (610) 393-3047
    Email: info@eaglearms.com
    http://www.eaglearmsgunshows.com

2638 Emmitsburg Rd
    Gettysburg, PA 17325

500+ Tables

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Just a heads up, SCSG will NOT be there this time. If any MD residents need a transfer, reach out to me and I will see if I can arrange something.

Brian

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    offthepaper I'm sure there will be reloading supplies there a couple different vendors. I went to two shows there this year and they were there and I bought.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I'm going. Son & daughter-in-law can't go due to a match. The wife said she would go (to spend time together). So, I might as well forget about any gun purchases (still paying on the credit card for that 1903A3 from Timonium). I hope to find a good front sight cover for less than eBay prices. Maybe a bayonet & some ammo. After the show, I suppose we'll go antiquing, dinner....

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    If anyone from MDS is there tomorrow morning and you see a chunky middle aged white guy say hi.... LOL

OK, now that I described 98% of the attendees... I'll add if 5'8", balding, glasses, and a rockin' handlebar moustache.

Depending on the weather, I'll be the 6'2" guy in either the German flecktarn or Swedish M90 camo jacket.

hchon3

Aug 8, 2017
    For anyone going, if you happen to see a heel stamped polytech m14 please let me know. Thank you

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    Not a bad show. Not outstanding either. Several vendors I have not seen here before. Lots of mags at normal prices. Belt guy is here. Reloading vendors not so much- 2 with small selections as a sideline. I think I bought the only box of small rifle primers in the building. Jersey and maga hats of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom