• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Upperbay

Oct 20, 2019
    Will be having Live town halls in 2 locations this week. 1 in Northeast MD and 1 in Galena MD.
    If you have time please attend. Looks like they will be prompt with times laid out. Looks like we will have about an hour at each location.

Dear Mr. Roark,

Many liberals in Congress support “red flag ” legislation, which would grant judges emergency power to take away an individual’s firearms. I have grave concerns about the implications these policies could have on our Constitutional rights to due process. As you know, I support our Second Amendment rights, and do not support legislation that would compromise these rights.

For example, H.R.1236 , the Extreme Risk Protection Order Act of 2019 , would establish a grant program in the Department of Justice to assist states or localities that pass laws allowing citizens to petition local courts to temporarily take away firearms from individuals.

This week, I am hosting several live town halls in the Northern part of the First District, including one in Cecil County, to discuss issues like this and others of concern to my constituents. I hope you will join me at this event to share your thoughts and ask questions about what's going on in Congress.

Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019
    Time: 7:30-8:30 PM
    815 Turkey Point Road, North East, MD 21901

Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019
    Time: 5:30-6:30 PM
    90 E Cross St, Galena, MD 21635

Last edited:

DentonDog

May 18, 2017
    Caroline Co, MD
    Went to Caroline County Town Hall

Rep. Harris held a Town Hall on Oct. 13th in Greensboro. Sparsely attended, maybe 20 folks. 75% were loud and aggressive, complaining about everything from Iraq pullout to abortion freedoms and gun laws. 25% more supportive of Rep. Harris asking about health care and gun rights. Rep. Harris handled himself very well, and gave intelligent, rational, calm answers to all questions. Very impressed.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    And he is on the list of Congressmen who filed an amicus brief with the SCT in Worman. Attached. Thank you Congressman Harris!

Attachments

• Worman 94 Reps.of.Congress.19-404 Amicus Brief.pdf
      266.1 KB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom