• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    I searched the best I could. No hits for inwall and when I searched for wall safe, I got hits for every occurrence of wall and safe.

Can anyone recommend a decent inwall handgun safe. I want one I can cover with a picture. Basic 2x4 wall 16oc.

Thanks

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    My struggle is an in wall long gun safe. Almost no options. Don’t need much, but also want something stronger than the stack-on locker in a wall.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Maybe something like this behind the wall with some thin drywall and you can just bust through when the SHTF?

Attachments

• FD2894D4-01DA-40E4-B993-C2F3E79FC3EB.jpeg
      FD2894D4-01DA-40E4-B993-C2F3E79FC3EB.jpeg
      67.6 KB · Views: 307

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

It’s gotta be in the wall. Requirement from my wife. She wants something less conspicuous in relation to kids and her parents. Though both know we own guns. Something that can be hidden behind a closet door and be flush or behind a mirror.

I don’t argue with crazy if I can accommodate it. And I really try not to argue with my wife. I tend to lose even if I win.

I am thinking of trying to go handgun safe, but she doesn’t want handguns in the bedroom, even if looked up.

Again...I don’t argue (too much. I am stupid, but not a fool).

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    It’s gotta be in the wall. Requirement from my wife. She wants something less conspicuous in relation to kids and her parents. Though both know we own guns. Something that can be hidden behind a closet door and be flush or behind a mirror.

I don’t argue with crazy if I can accommodate it. And I really try not to argue with my wife. I tend to lose even if I win.

I am thinking of trying to go handgun safe, but she doesn’t want handguns in the bedroom, even if looked up.

Again...I don’t argue (too much. I am stupid, but not a fool).

I’ll send you pictures of mine, send me a text, not going to post it to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom