• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    And of course I have to work today. I even have a new purchase on the way that needs some standard size accessories.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I saw a couple large boxes of GI 30 rd mags at 2 different tables, $7 ea and $8ea respectively.
    As usual. SCSG did not disappoint and I spent some coin there. Thanks Brian!
    Picked up a pound of a powder I went looking for at the low, low price of only $5 from one of the tables selling powder!
    The show did not disappoint and it's probably a good thing I didn't take more money with me.

Oh, if anyone likes scale cannon, there is a table that has them. The barrels I looked at were golf ball size bore and looked really good. Prices were not bad either! Remember a while back, I said "Buy cannon!", well now is your chance to get a scale cannon made at really decent prices.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    It was a good show. My buddy and I found two vendors selling loaded 200 round ammo boxes for the M249. Some were straight Lake City M855 and others a tracer every 5th round. We bought them all of course! I found an RPD drum with belt for 10 bucks too and some Colt marked AR mags in both 20 and 30 round varieties. It was a profitable run spent with good Friends. What more could I ask?

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Good show...wasn't crowded at all. I did ok for myself...I was looking at two new Marlins...an 1894 .44 Magnum with a maple stock which was stunning and a Marlin 1894 in .357 Magnum. I was going to talk to the seller about making a deal for both but instead found a 1903 Mark I with all correct Mark I parts including the stock and correctly dated barrel. It was priced fairly (which so many other 1903 and 1903A3 rifles were overpriced) and the seller accepted my offer of $100 less than he was asking. No pics yet.

I call it a good day.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Seemed slower than past shows, and fewer tables.

Looked like there were deals to be had, but I wasn't really in the market for anything, so I was more of a looky-lou

Plenty of PMag 50 round drums to be had... gee, I wonder why... :innocent0

I did pick up a new AR dust cover, aimed at Beta O'Francis (will post pics in a bit)

Attachments

• WP_20190914_12_03_21_Pro[1].jpg
      WP_20190914_12_03_21_Pro[1].jpg
      66.9 KB · Views: 290
    • WP_20190914_15_01_28_Pro[1].jpg
      WP_20190914_15_01_28_Pro[1].jpg
      50.3 KB · Views: 300
    Last edited:

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    Heading up there tomorrow. Please post if you see magazine deals. AR15 AND GLOCK 33rdrs preferably
    Thanks

Really didn't see a lot of screaming deals for the above. Plenty of Ar15 mags of all types at pretty typical prices. Everything from beat up USGI metal at $7 to Magpul D-60 for $89. Also Glock ( not Korean) 33 rounders in black, od or fde but those were $35 each. I picked up some ETS 31 rounders for $20 each. Only interesting mag deal of either type I saw was one dealer had a big box of Thermold 30 rounds magazines for $5 a piece. Don't know anything about that brand but I figured it was worth spending $20 on.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Did you have more Glock 33's behind your display? I bought the last one from your rack...while you were out wandering around :rasp:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Seemed slower than past shows, and fewer tables.

Looked like there were deals to be had, but I wasn't really in the market for anything, so I was more of a looky-lou

Plenty of PMag 50 round drums to be had... gee, I wonder why... :innocent0

I did pick up a new AR dust cover, aimed at Beta O'Francis (will post pics in a bit)

Oh chit, that dust cover is fantastic!!!!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    SKS from SCSG followed me home

Attachments

• E507CBB5-5989-4F72-982B-467177072367.jpg
      E507CBB5-5989-4F72-982B-467177072367.jpg
      81.7 KB · Views: 224

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Finally found someone selling korean mags. Last year when I was there it was WWII only surplus mags for M1 carbines for $30+ a piece.

Pretty much everything else I was looking for at a good deal. Though I didn’t find any great deals on a Beretta 81. Cheapest I saw was $280. Add in transfer and hard to find/expensive mags...

I get markup, but when a few places have been selling them for $180 online, that’s worth shipping the mag out of state and going to get it.

Nothing else really caught my eye. I did see a Colt 1917 in good shape, with letter...for $2699. Must have been one hell of a letter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom