• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I’m guessing you’re the exception not the rule. Engage made the decision that I’m the long term, they get no financial advantage by doing transfers on firearms they could either obtain or have in stock. I’m guessing the profit for them is in the dealer markup, not the labor involved.

YMMV

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Call or PM Brian (FFBWMD), with South Carroll Sporting Goods, He's an IP here. I'm sure that he will do the transfer, just make sure tell him that you are a member here.
    I think that he will do the transfer for a reasonable price. He is very easy to do business with, I just did a transfer thru him, from a PA. dealer, for a pistol that I found at the York show.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=93027

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I also second the recommendation of Brian at South Carroll Sporting Goods especially you seem to be located in Carroll County. I found him on the Gunbroker page many years ago and he has done several transfers for me. He's a great guy and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Cal68

snchesler

Mar 23, 2017
    FFL locally

This is a no-brainer, If you have a trustworthy FFL recipient. I always use the ACCURACY Clinic in Poolesville. The cost is 30 rifle 40 handgun. Transaction takes place in complete privacy, so no one (the FEDs/State) is going to wait outside and write down license #. Also I love the deals at Bud's Gun shop and they are very easy to work with.

This is a no-brainer, If you have a trustworthy FFL recipient. I always use the ACCURACY Clinic in Poolesville. The cost is 30 rifle 40 handgun. Transaction takes place in complete privacy, so no one (the FEDs/State) is going to wait outside and write down license #. Also I love the deals at Bud's Gun shop and they are very easy to work with.

What are your hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom