• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Purchased the Crosman MTR77 and upgraded the rear sight to a Palmetto State Armory rear sight then changed the front sight and did the trigger modification.
    shot this group using 8.2 grain Meisterkugeln Rifle at 60 yards from a rest.

Attachments

• mtr.jpg
      mtr.jpg
      104 KB · Views: 418
    Same here...I have an airsoft AR that I use to keep the neighborhood stray cats out of my flowers..it's very realistic...I may have to buy one of these for plinking in the yard...(won't shoot the cats, the airsoft isn't deadly, won't even break skin, this on the other hand...)

UPDATE sadly they are discontinued. Hopefully I can find one.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    I do want to say that the stock sights and trigger are absolutely horrible. The rear carry handle is all plastic and I could not get consistent groups out of it. Once they are upgraded it's not a bad rifle.

Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Exactly where I want to be
    That's pretty good from 180 ft.:) Don't know whereabouts you live, but when I went to the Fallston Tractor Supply store they had a couple there for $169.99. Actually the one I saw was the DPMS Classic A4. But aside from the faults you mentioned, it got a pretty good review on youtube.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Im in lower Anne Arundel. Another rifle to look at is the Dpms sbr. Had a chance to get it out today and had a lot of fun with it. With the weather in the 50's I was only able to get a high velocity of 378fps but was still able to rip up a few soda cans. Also with this one the trigger is heavy but when you shoot in full auto you don't notice it.

Attachments

• 20190317_142523.jpg
      20190317_142523.jpg
      160.3 KB · Views: 270

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom