Stopped by Gun Connection last week.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BerettaMan

Mar 27, 2011
    Harford county
    Picked up my new handguns today. A FNP USG 45 and a Beretta M9A1. Got the Glock 17 a couple of weeks ago. Had Dan install Trijicon night sights on the Glock. The collectors designation is great....but I might just have an addiction. Thanks Gun Connection!!

Attachments

• DSC_0027.jpg
      DSC_0027.jpg
      80 KB · Views: 299
    • DSC_0028.jpg
      DSC_0028.jpg
      74.9 KB · Views: 296
    • DSC_0029.jpg
      DSC_0029.jpg
      104.9 KB · Views: 299
    • DSC_0030.jpg
      DSC_0030.jpg
      69 KB · Views: 296

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    great looking pistols:thumbsup: . Now for the stupid question . what the hell is the round thing in the beretta case or is it a support for the case ?

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Nice :thumbsup:

It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it?

Now, get your C&R, so you can have firearms delivered to your doorstep...

BerettaMan

Mar 27, 2011
    Harford county
    great looking pistols:thumbsup: . Now for the stupid question . what the hell is the round thing in the beretta case or is it a support for the case ?

You know.. I have no idea. I have wondered the same thing myself. Every new Beretta I have bought comes with one. Only thing I can think of is it stops the case from getting crushed??? If any one knows, I'm all ears.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    You know.. I have no idea. I have wondered the same thing myself. Every new Beretta I have bought comes with one. Only thing I can think of is it stops the case from getting crushed??? If any one knows, I'm all ears.

I figured to keep it from getting crushed or parts cup or maybe a play dough mold so the kids dont feel left out .

LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co
    Nice pickups! Still waiting on my Designated Collector paperwork to go through. Still waiting on winning the lottery so I can buy three new pistols to exercise my new designation...:lol2:

Congrats! :thumbsup:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Keeps the flimsy case from being smashed. Kinf of stupid to have to manufacture a separate piece to support the case. Just build the cases like you used to, Beretta!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Ding, ding, ding, ding ... we have a winner !!!

That's what the Beretta people told me down at Accokeek last fall at their open house. It also doubles as an ammo 'corral' if you're 'thumb pushing'.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    BAMF! i still gotta send my collector paperwork away. lazy. whatd that beretta run you? i want one of the old ones with no rail. anyone got a price range? internet not helping

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom