• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Sort of my luck that I just loaded 1373 rounds of 9mm last night and this morning.

e1114dac1970f0703aa1b356200df6d7.jpg
    When I read your post the number 1373 rnds seemed familiar, just double checked and I reloaded 1370 rnds 9mm that week. you beat me. and you bought more than I :envy:
    However, great minds think alike.

cpo

hmmm......
    Aug 3, 2018
    Central Maryland
    The price the OP posted is based upon a mail in rebate + 8% cash back from active junky. Without an activejunky account, the price would be $130/1000rds (after mail in rebate)
    Open the link above. In another tab, go to Academy Sports via activejunky.com and find the item from the other link. Add 2 to your cart. The price in the cart will be just shy of $170. Active Junky will give ~$15 cash back
    There is a $20 mail in rebate per box (up to $100 per household)

$170 Academy Price
    - $15 Active Junky cash back
    - $40 Mail In Rebate
    = ~$115 for 1000rds delivered.
    You can get this price for up to 2500rds (rebate max is five boxes)

Thanks for the clear instructions... just did this on an impulse buy. :party29:

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Last time I bought ammo from Academy they shipped it FedEx signature required....then it bounced between 3 different distribution centers due to ORMD before I had to drive to their huge distribution center near BWI. Total PITA.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    When I read your post the number 1373 rnds seemed familiar, just double checked and I reloaded 1370 rnds 9mm that week. you beat me. and you bought more than I :envy:
    However, great minds think alike.

Don’t feel so bad. In already fired off about 200 rounds on Sunday and Im going to split that order with a close friend.

Although I told him he’s got to pay me the full amount of the sale and submit his own rebate form. I just dont want to be on the hook for his $40.

vicko

Apr 5, 2017
    Thank you for sharing! Came here to find some info about private gun sale rules in MD, stumbled on this thread and 2000 rounds later (4 orders)... I am happy! Is it me or does it feel like Christmas already? haha

gunismyfriend

Apr 24, 2017
    Although I told him he’s got to pay me the full amount of the sale and submit his own rebate form. I just dont want to be on the hook for his $40.

To submit a rebate claim, they require a receipt. So I'm sure how this would work.
    Wish you good luck.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    thx to gunismyfriend!! finally gave in and ordered 1k rounds.

btw when are the internet sales taxes kicking in, i thought that was (unfortunately) a done deal?

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    No it’s separate

$169.98 shipped
    -$40 mail in rebate
    -$13.59 active junky rebate

Cool, okay. I just ordered 1k rounds and only saw a discount of about $15 in the shipping section of the receipt.

Even without the active junky rebate, it's still cheaper than any other place I've seen for 1k rounds.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Cool, okay. I just ordered 1k rounds and only saw a discount of about $15 in the shipping section of the receipt.

Even without the active junky rebate, it's still cheaper than any other place I've seen for 1k rounds.

You have to download the mail in rebate form and fill it in to get that

And active junky , if you use them, send you an email about your rebate with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom