d48f4812161173dc87a874ac22d38dac.jpg

Just picked it up last night!

Sweet! Which one is that? AAC 762SDN6?

Dave

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    More details on that SBR please - looks great. What barrel and hand guard length is that?

That's a 11.5" noveske barrel and 11" noveske nsr rail. It took a gem tech 1/2 turn spacer to get the clearance but now the can sits perfectly against the rail. Now I just have to wait for my specwar k to clear and it will be my dream rifle.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    That's a 11.5" noveske barrel and 11" noveske nsr rail. It took a gem tech 1/2 turn spacer to get the clearance but now the can sits perfectly against the rail. Now I just have to wait for my specwar k to clear and it will be my dream rifle.

What gas block are you using on that pirdy thing?

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    What gas block are you using on that pirdy thing?

With the full size can the back pressure was low enough for me to use the standard noveske low profile without any over gassing problems using only an h2 to slow things down a little, but the specwar K is going to force me to swap over to a micro govnah and just leave it at the suppressed setting.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    With the full size can the back pressure was low enough for me to use the standard noveske low profile without any over gassing problems using only an h2 to slow things down a little, but the specwar K is going to force me to swap over to a micro govnah and just leave it at the suppressed setting.

Thanks. The 'micro govnah', is that a three setting manifold(standard, suppressed, and off)?

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    The micro is just a custom drilled gas port on a standard block. I'm probably going to go with a .053 instead of the .043 with most suppressed blocks. Should be enough to run unsuppressed but not let too much gas come back intoy face.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The micro is just a custom drilled gas port on a standard block. I'm probably going to go with a .053 instead of the .043 with most suppressed blocks. Should be enough to run unsuppressed but not let too much gas come back intoy face.

Ok, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom