• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Any recommendations for or against this pistol? I have the 9mm version and thought it might be a good idea to get the air pistol version as they are supposed to be about the same size, weight and feel. Also the triggers are supposed to feel about the same. Thoughts? Anybody here have one?

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    No I don't have a P320 but I do have a P226 like the SEALS use. Very, very nice. To the untrained eye looks like the real thing. The weight is virtually the same as the real deal. The slide actually cycles during each shot

On a new CO2 cartridge, I get ~ 80 full power shots. Accuracy is very good. I'm very happy with it. It has a threaded barrel. I'm waiting for SIG to come out with a silencer for it.
    :beer:

Last edited:

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Finally decided to go ahead and get the P320. Had to buy it from Dicks because of price match with Bass Pro. $119.00 at Dicks, $99.99 at BP. Dick's matched the $99 plus I had a $10 off coupon and $40 in rewards from buying a kayak so instead of $119.00 I paid $49.99. As much as I am disappointed in Dicks for their political views I still had to buy it there or waste a bunch of money. Might be my last purchase from Dicks though.

Siegel_Mk2

Mar 6, 2018
    Might be too late to chime in, but I don't like, or dislike my 320 air gun. It's super picky about ammo, and it will fail to shoot anywhere between 5-9 pellets per mag. This is even with a fresh CO2 tank.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Might be too late to chime in, but I don't like, or dislike my 320 air gun. It's super picky about ammo, and it will fail to shoot anywhere between 5-9 pellets per mag. This is even with a fresh CO2 tank.

Was that after you had it for a while or did it act like that from the start? So far mine has been great.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...

I'm not having any problem with my P226. Maybe there's an issue with one of your mag?? Perhaps you are not getting full power from the gun for some reason??

Siegel_Mk2

Mar 6, 2018
    Was that after you had it for a while or did it act like that from the start? So far mine has been great.

It was like that from the first day I had it. Went online and saw others who had the same problem I did. They recommended the GAMMO Match pellets, so I got some of those, and still have issues.

The first day I shot it, I had 4 pellets get stuck in the barrel before I realized it.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    I'd send it back to Sig. Call or e-mail their customer service and see if they will send you a shipping label.

Bugthor

Oct 27, 2018
    Aberdeen Area
    I bought one several weeks ago. Nice feel and heft. Fairly accurate and with 20 round mag its a lot of fun.
    Picatinney rail under is nice, I mounted a laser sight which makes this thing more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom