• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thai

May 8, 2013
    So in light of the panic Form 1 filings, I need alot more lowers . I prefer to patronize an IP here. So who has the cheapest lowers on the MDS list of IPs?

I am sure alot of others here are looking for more lowers themselves. I have a couple of family members that needs some too. Depending on price that could be 15 to 20 lowers, includes 6 to eight for myself.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    So in light of the panic Form 1 filings, I need alot more lowers . I prefer to patronize an IP here. So who has the cheapest lowers on the MDS list of IPs?

I am sure alot of others here are looking for more lowers themselves. I have a couple of family members that needs some too. Depending on price that could be 15 to 20 lowers, includes 6 to eight for myself.
    I don't think it's a panic situation, but you can panic..... Check with any dealer that stocks PSA, Anderson or Aero they should be fairly cheap.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009

I don't know where you are, but Free State had a bunch of stripped lowers when I was in there last night. They usually carry Anderson as well, which can generally be had for a good price.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I don't know where you are, but Free State had a bunch of stripped lowers when I was in there last night. They usually carry Anderson as well, which can generally be had for a good price.

I was there too. Didn't see any anderson. A bunch of high dollar yhm and spikes as well as super $$$ complete lowers.

Blue fins has 6 or 7 reasonably priced spikes lowers.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Also, what is the huge hurry? If you're worried about 41p, you have 6 months. You don't have to scramble to buy lowers yesterday.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    If you are doing 15 lowers, go 80% and get one of these:

https://www.ghostgunner.net/

Cheaper in the long-run, plus you can sell the CNC when you are done.

good idea. That actually would be cheaper for high volume. Plus, ghost gun and all that....

although, how do you sbr an 80% since there is no serial number? Do you just make one up since you are the "manufacturer" when you create the sbr?

friendlyhippo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 7, 2015
    Glen Burnout
    good idea. That actually would be cheaper for high volume. Plus, ghost gun and all that....

although, how do you sbr an 80% since there is no serial number? Do you just make one up since you are the "manufacturer" when you create the sbr?

Yes. Whoever does the NFA engraving for you can add a serial number.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    You can buy lowers from whoever has them in stock and have them transferred through an FFL.

I got a few recently from JoeBob's. Nice guys and they're an IP here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom