• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    I was in Engage yesterday and they have threaded pistols that would make a good host for a can with threaded barrels. I saw that they had some threaded Glock pistols for $595. I think a few had some raised sites on a few of them. It might be a good idea to check out what they have.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I'm having the same dilemma now. Just submitted a couple form 4s so I have a few months to figure it out. My xdm and vp9 are my favorite 9s, but a threaded barrel and taller sights start to approach the cost of a used pistol that's ready to go.

I remember seeing something about cz coming out with a line of suppressor ready pistols, but now I can't find it.

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    I use a Gemtech Tundra on a 226 with factory threaded barrel and a G19 with storm lake. I have low sights on them, I just compensate when the can is on, I shoot them a lot so I know when my normal sight placement is, and just adjust ever so slightly

Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    I just use a glock with lone wolf barrels. Works great. Quickly learn to compensate for the lack of taller sights. I won't add them as I am pretty proficient without them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom