• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    A very timely post as I just got my CC permit on Monday....very well written and explained,Thanks and if this is helpful, you should continue to tell this story to new CC classes.That was the one area I felt the instructor shoud have spent more time on!The ultimate responsibility of your actions,Thanks again and good luck

The3clipser

Mister Tea
    Nov 29, 2009
    A very timely post as I just got my CC permit on Monday....very well written and explained,Thanks and if this is helpful, you should continue to tell this story to new CC classes.That was the one area I felt the instructor shoud have spent more time on!The ultimate responsibility of your actions,Thanks again and good luck

How did you get your permit? Who did you bribe?! I tried using seduction on Barbie Mikulski but she never calls me anymore unless she's drunk and lonely...

Todd v.

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    Damn...good read at 2:00 in the morning!

When did this happen?

Pretty sure it was a few years back but I'm not sure exactly when. I knew when getting a handgun permit that being armed today is just as much of a liability as it is a security. Funny things about MD is that there is no "requirement" for anyone who gets a handgun permit to have any kind of formal training... I had already had a few classes, one bieng the Utah permit class with ProShooter and a couple with Tom Perroni where we talked about the liability and risk to yourself financially and criminally when having to draw/use your firearm in a situation.

But this guy's story drives it home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom