• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Anyone affiliated with the group that does instruction at TMGN or has received instruction there?

Do they offer personal instruction or classes only?

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Anyone affiliated with the group that does instruction at TMGN or has received instruction there?

Do they offer personal instruction or classes only?

I am not affiliated but know a couple of the owners and did a lot of stuff with them over the past few years before TMGN days. I don't know the answer but you can contact them at the link below and I suspect they will respond in a timely manner. If they don't, PM me and I will send one of them a text.

http://www.l5tactical.com/Contact_Us.html

cdstraw

Oct 9, 2008
    Frederick County, MD
    I believe they offer both personal instruction and classes.

I should say I know for sure about the classes, because I took one with L5. It was AWESOME! The instructors were both current Frederick County Police Officers and both former/reserve military. Great fours hours of instruction. Two hours in the class, two hours on the range.

Both the wife and I took the class. I've been around firearms since I was 10 years old, coming up on 54 this year so about 44 years of experience, but the wife had the usual experience of... guns dangerous... no touchy!

The instructors were more than able to handle my experience and her beginners questions. For me, the best part was she felt a lot more comfortable around firearms after the class. :)

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I dunno about L5 but I heard Heritage used to have this dude who had more real world experience than this whole forum. Maybe he could help you out?

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I dunno about L5 but I heard Heritage used to have this dude who had more real world experience than this whole forum. Maybe he could help you out?

I spend just enough time on this forum to usually get these jokes however I'm blanked on this.

Anyone have the link?

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    He does and he left there.

OsEtqEp.gif

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    You must be talking about Draeger204. Was a SEAL for a couple? years back in the 90's? Had a shooting business but went out of business. Worked for HTC at least until the Dottrio shooting event..

Made me look. He doesn't post a lot, but has been quite civil (and helpful) when he has.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    :lol:

You are killing me over here. Funniest thing I've seen today and the most truthful thing too. :lol2:

Thanks. I originally rolled that out about a year ago in the Trump thread. Hadn't read anything worth re-deploying it for...until today. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom