• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vicko

Apr 5, 2017
    Hi there!
    I was just educated on the MD law, and now I find myself in a need to get my hands on a Omega or Interbore lock before I can pick my online order.
    Anyone willing to help? I am in Laurel, MD area. I cross posted in Central MD subsection too.
    Thank you!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm sure you'll find one closer, but if not, I have one in Harford County you can borrow. But by the time you pay for tolls and gas, you would probably only be a few dollars away from buying one.

Good Luck!

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    for the gas and tolls, might also look on ebay or Amazon. I think one can be had for $15 give or take, delivered Friday Amazon prime.

Will an extra long cable lock which can go all the way through the barrel do? I cannot recall the rule on this.

vicko

Apr 5, 2017
    for the gas and tolls, might also look on ebay or Amazon. I think one can be had for $15 give or take, delivered Friday Amazon prime.

Will an extra long cable lock which can go all the way through the barrel do? I cannot recall the rule on this.

I did look at Amazon an eBay already. Either $40 (Amazon), sold out (all the retailers, to include the omega website) or no matches for the 9mm.

I have a bore lock in Baltimore.

I am very interested. I will PM you.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium

Cable lock won't work. Has to be a bore lock.

OP, if the one from Bikebreath does not work out, I'll mail you mine and you can mail it back after you use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom