• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Thanks for the assist, guys: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=204991 I started a thread on the MSI web site but didn't have time to get one going here until now. I wanted to put this in a somehwat higher traffic region. If you can help MSI this weekend in Frederick, shoot an email to events@marylandshallissue.org or just post in this thread and I'll get you on the list.

Silverado Gun Show
    Frederick Fairgrounds
    21-22 January

Show Open to the Public
    Saturday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Saturday, 21 Jan
    8:30 - 1:00
    1. ShafTed
    2.Fidelity (with friend?)

1:00 - 5:00
    1. Texas
    2. Rack & Roll

Sunday, 21 Jan
    9:00 - 12:00
    1. chesapeakeIRON
    2. S&Wgirl06
    3. tsmith1499

12:00 - 3:00
    1. ShafTed
    2. Fidelity
    3. The Bert

We had a good turnout in Timonium (on both sides of the table!) so help us keep it going.

If you haven't done this before, useful information here: https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/media/kunena/attachments/1903/showprimer-2.pdf

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    As someone who pulled the morning shift for MSI today at Timonium, I have a request.

Please do not post that you "might be able to make it" or worse, "pencil me in but I may have to bail out later".

When you do this you may be creating the impression for other forum members that "it looks like they got it covered" when they don't. If you are NOT sure you can make it, then work on getting your ducks in a row--and then post "I'm definitely on for this!"

Until then don't hip-check others off this crucial volunteer effort with a indeterminate post like "I might be able to...but I will let you know".

Withholding your decision (and your post) until you are sure... will help with the coordination and encourage those people who see a definite need to step in. Thanks! See you at future shows.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Thanks for the assist, guys: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=204991 I started a thread on the MSI web site but didn't have time to get one going here until now. I wanted to put this in a somehwat higher traffic region. If you can help MSI this weekend in Frederick, shoot an email to events@marylandshallissue.org or just post in this thread and I'll get you on the list.

Silverado Gun Show
    Frederick Fairgrounds
    21-22 January

Show Open to the Public
    Saturday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Saturday, 21 Jan
    8:30 - 1:00
    1. ShafTed
    2.Fidelity (possibly with friend)

1:00 - 5:00
    1. tentatively Texas

Sunday, 21 Jan
    9:00 - 12:00

12:00 - 3:00
    1. ShafTed
    2. Chesapeake Iron
    3. S&Wgirl06

We had a good turnout in Timonium (on both sides of the table!) so help us keep it going.

If you haven't done this before, useful information here: https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/media/kunena/attachments/1903/showprimer-2.pdf

I messed up, verified with S&WGirl06 and we are in for Sunday morning, can you update the schedule for us for 9-12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And another plug for people to come on and give it a whirl . It's not only painless, it's fun.

A great warmup with a friendly audience to get comfortable with your 2A patter and reacting on the fly. Will serve you well when spreading the word in general public venues and Annapolis.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Since my club is not having a booth there this time and I already had that time set aside for them I will be available for MSI ALL DAY on Sunday if need be!!!! I will definitely do the morning. If someone that is already signed up for the afternoon can't do it I will stay. I have my blue shirt. I just need to find it........

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just checked with the wife. I'll help you close on Sunday (in addition to doing Saturday morn).

No word from my buddy regarding Saturday (he had helped at one of the Chantilly shows).

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Just checked with the wife. I'll help you close on Sunday (in addition to doing Saturday morn).

No word from my buddy regarding Saturday (he had helped at one of the Chantilly shows).

That's a no to Million Woman March?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom