• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    If you're anywhere close and are game for next Tuesday reply with an "I'm in" and send me a PM for the address.

I'm in, and know where it is. Looking forward to it.

If anyone wants to ride down with me from Eldersburg, let me know.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    With apologies to the great philosopher David Letterman, here are the

Top Ten Reasons to Attend Deplorables Tuesday

#10 Annapolis is lovely in February

#9 You look good in camo

#8 You love the smell of water color in the morning

#7 Because Trump

#6 The "Special Guests" are going to be awesome

#5 Making libtards run for their safe spaces is your idea of a good time

#4 This isn't your Grandma's 2A event

#3 That empty holster ain't gonna wear itself

#2 You've always wanted to hold a sign calling out Mike Miller and Mike Busch as TRAITORS and SELLOUTS

And the number one reason to attend the Deplorables Tuesday 2A Rally:

THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO SHAME THE DEMOCRAT INFRINGERS IN ANNAPOLIS!

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    You know one day in 2013 I felt Maryland was striping my rights. I was not wrong.

I found this little place called mds.

We need to stand. So I showed at a 2A Tuesday. The delegate was not there. The minions were there stared at the belly button lint looked at the ceiling waiting for me to go away. I am not going away.

Make some signs, my quiet time is over.

Attachments

• tred.jpg
      tred.jpg
      39.1 KB · Views: 287
    Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    May try to repurpose an older sign (see even pro 2A guys can think green), but I have two hands so I will need another sign. I am in for the arts and crafts gig tomorrow night.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    You know one day in 2013 I felt Maryland was striping my rights. I was not wrong.

I found this little place called mds.

We need to stand. So I showed at a 2A Tuesday. The delegate was not there. The minions were there stared at the belly button lint looked at the ceiling waiting for me to go away. I am am not going away.

Make some signs, my quiet time is over.

:thumbsup::party29:

I would love to see that outfit on 7 February.....

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Super bump for our Patriot Picket Sign-Making Hangout at Stoveman's warehouse in Howard County tomorrow night!

We will supply the paint, the brushes and the blank signboard for you go to town with what you'd like to say. If you can chip in a couple of bucks to defray paint and brush costs, we will have a PP tip jar out. We just need you, plus your smashmouth message and we are good to go.

The early birds will get there at 6pm, but don't hesitate to come later if that is when you can make it. Absolutely, lets BYOB..we will have ice chests to throw it in. And some of us will probably be ordering up some delivery pizza so we ain't gonna starve. And we will have some music to rock out to...

Got a good crew coming so far--Stoveman, highli99, ZenMonkey, Glaron, Gryphon, Raineman, swinokur, yours truly and who else?. C'mon by and hangout!

Send a PM to Stoveman for the exact location.

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    A week from now, we have TWO opportunities to DIRECTLY confront MARYLAND'S WORST GUN GRABBERS at the legislature.

On Monday night, Jan. 30th, the Patriot Picket forms up to catch the lawmakers at Lawyer's Mall as they cross the street from their offices to attend their night session at the Statehouse. You can make your own sign and bring it or hold one of ours. We form up at 7:30pm--a time that folks with day jobs can make without too much hassle. Check out our thread on "Man Up Mondays!!":

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=205454

Then, the next day, on Tuesday Jan. 31st at 11am, MOMS DEMANDING ACTION will hold their legislative rally at the Statehouse at 11am. THE PATRIOT PICKET WILL BE THERE TO CONFRONT THEIR STUPIDITY WITH FACTS, SO JOIN US! As always you can grab a Patriot Picket sign or bring one of your own.

On Tuesday morning Jan. 31st, let's be in place by 10:30am at Lawyer's Mall. At the time we will be there, the Maryland Senate will also be crossing the street to get to their session so they are our audience too!

See you on the Bricks to fight for 2A in 2017!

Attachments

• IMG_6537.jpg
      IMG_6537.jpg
      108.1 KB · Views: 190
    Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jen Paulyshore above and her evil twin Liz Banach are the feelings based DEMANDING MOMS that run Marylanders To Prevent Gun Violence as a front for Spinny Vinny DeMarco.

Attachments

• IMG_6538.jpg
      IMG_6538.jpg
      79.2 KB · Views: 208

light12pdr

MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2015
    A week from now, we have TWO opportunities to DIRECTLY confront MARYLAND'S WORST GUN GRABBERS at the legislature.

On Monday night, Jan. 30th, the Patriot Picket forms up to catch the lawmakers at Lawyer's Mall as they cross the street from their offices to attend their night session at the Statehouse. You can make your own sign and bring it or hold one of ours. We form up at 7:30pm--a time that folks with day jobs can make without too much hassle. Check out our thread on "Man Up Mondays!!":

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=205454

Then, the next day, on Tuesday Jan. 31st at 11am, MOMS DEMANDING ACTION will hold their legislative rally at the Statehouse at 11am. THE PATRIOT PICKET WILL BE THERE TO CONFRONT THEIR STUPIDITY WITH FACTS, SO JOIN US! As always you can grab a Patriot Picket sign or bring one of your own.

On Tuesday morning Jan. 31st, let's be in place by 10:30am at Lawyer's Mall. At the time we will be there, the Maryland Senate will also be crossing the street to get to their session so they are our audience too!

See you on the Bricks to fight for 2A in 2017!

Hey Jen, why license drivers and not license gun owners?
    Because driving is a priviledge . Owning firearms is an enumerated right. Do reporters have to be licensed in order to exercise their 1A rights? Since when do we have to have a license to exercise our inalienable rights? Oh, wait Maryland requiees me to have an HQL .

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thanks to my loving wife, I am now ready for Deplorable Tuesday.
    View attachment 196368

Love the Where's Waldo pose. You and Jimboy have that done pat.

BUMP for tonight's sign-painting hangout with me, Stoveman and a bunch of other folks. You can make the sign you've always wanted to hold at our Patriot Picket events coming up--THREE in the next two weeks.

We have plenty of room at our warehouse meet-up starting at 6pm. Just PM Stoveman for location, and it would be great if you could throw in a couple bucks for the supplies.

We will have everything needed: blank signboards, paint, and brushes. Bring your favorite adult beverage--we will have ice and snacks, plus probably ordering out for pizza.

See you tonight!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hey, get on our NEW FACEBOOK sites below and say something, ANYTHING!

Post up your holsters!

Let's see if we can grab some new eyeballs away from MDshooters and have them join us to go up against THE MOMS on next Tuesday and then again for DEPLORABLES TUESDAY Feb. 7th.

Many thanks to Patriot Picket Co-Captain Stoveman for building our unbelievably cool Patriot Picket and DEPLORABLES 2A RALLY Facebook pages!

Here is The DEPLORABLES 2A RALLY event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/359336414442732/?active_tab=discussion

Here is the DEPLORABLE 2A RALLY home page:

https://www.facebook.com/deplorablestuesday/

Here is THE PATRIOT PICKET home page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/The-Patriot-Picket-585466884997397/?fref=ts

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member