• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    "Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz is replacing longtime Police Chief Jim Johnson with former Chief Terry Sheridan, he said in a surprise announcement Wednesday."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...md-co-county-police-chief-20170111-story.html

I remember Jim Johnson's testimony on FSA 2013 and his similar leftist ramblings during federal hearings at the same time. I'm not sorry to see him go but have my doubts his replacement will be any better.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    "Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz is replacing longtime Police Chief Jim Johnson with former Chief Terry Sheridan, he said in a surprise announcement Wednesday."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...md-co-county-police-chief-20170111-story.html

I remember Jim Johnson's testimony on FSA 2013 and his similar leftist ramblings during federal hearings at the same time. I'm not sorry to see him go but have my doubts his replacement will be any better.

I believe KK is starting to assemble a team to move up with him when he becomes the next Governor. At least in his mind.

MD_3%er

Jul 3, 2011
    Nottingham, MD
    I have never meant this more. I will move from this State if KK becomes Governor. I have been a Balto Co. resident all my life. I feel like KK would be a better used car salesman on Rt. 40 then a politician. He is a snake!

hornbakerfella

Oct 6, 2016
    God's Country
    From talking with my BCoPD buddies they seem optimistic about the replacement of Chief Johnson, although they say they'd be even happier if boss man KK would go.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Glad to see Johnson gone. His anti-gun rhetoric when O'Mao was in office was truly sickening.

Speaking of sickening, today marks one year ago that we had last year's 2 foot plus snowstorm.

They were absolutely begging people to stay off the roads. Of course, Kamenetz has his driver dropping him off from one area TV station to the next.

Oh look! Here's our hero walking into WBFF 45. Half an hour later, oh look! Here he comes strolling into either 11 or 13....forget which.

A pathetic self serving tool who has never seen a camera he wasn't in love with.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Glad to see Johnson gone. His anti-gun rhetoric when O'Mao was in office was truly sickening.

Speaking of sickening, today marks one year ago that we had last year's 2 foot plus snowstorm.

They were absolutely begging people to stay off the roads. Of course, Kamenetz has his driver dropping him off from one area TV station to the next.

Oh look! Here's our hero walking into WBFF 45. Half an hour later, oh look! Here he comes strolling into either 11 or 13....forget which.

A pathetic self serving tool who has never seen a camera he wasn't in love with.

Kamenitz is one of the biggest douchebags on this planet. You are spot on when you say he hasn't seen a camera he wasn't in love with. The perfect example was when officer Schnieder was killed. He made sure to jump in front of the Chief during the press conference.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    At the gun hearings, I had a seat in the room where witnesses were testifying. Chief Johnson came in, and I could see he was a witness. I let him have my seat, and scooted more into obscurity towards the back wall. (I had a good seat up front) He thanked me and seemed polite. He gave his incredulous testimony that was absolutely full of lies. On the way out I followed him. I then shook his hand and he smiled as if I was going to thank him for what he said. However, I proceeded to a different conversation. He abruptly left the building.

$254,000 - who says crime doesn't pay?

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Kamenitz is one of the biggest douchebags on this planet. You are spot on when you say he hasn't seen a camera he wasn't in love with. The perfect example was when officer Schnieder was killed. He made sure to jump in front of the Chief during the press conference.

So is Sheridan? He may be worse that Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom