• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StoneAR

Jan 4, 2017
    Eastern Shore
    Hey everybody, new here, new to forums, new to scary black guns. I live on the eastern shore and work to much. Took a old 12 guage out of the safe and went shooting for the first time in 10 years last year. I found that nothing relieved stress as good as shooting, well almost nothing. Now here I am. Big thanks to all of you for your help already. Cougar70 this ones for you.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    I need new glasses..... I thought this thread title said new nudes.

When I realized my error I got philosophical and said to myself,
    "self, all nubes are new so what's the big deal"?
    When I realized my second error in manners I said,
    "welcome aboad, "Stone", enjoy the ride". :)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 74

cougar70

Jan 15, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Hey everybody, new here, new to forums, new to scary black guns. I live on the eastern shore and work to much. Took a old 12 guage out of the safe and went shooting for the first time in 10 years last year. I found that nothing relieved stress as good as shooting, well almost nothing. Now here I am. Big thanks to all of you for your help already. Cougar70 this ones for you.

Welcome from Glen Burnie!!
    Sometimes I may be driving by you, since my wife and I like various places on the eastern shore, including Chestertown, Rock Hall, Easton and St. Michaels.

Brian

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

Well, just leave the guns in the safe when you enter the bedroom. :lol2:

Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom