• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Yes I searched; lot of threads seeking an electrician but no one seems to have stepped forward.

Grandparents are selling their house in Fountain Green/Bel Air. Few electrical issues need to be fixed prior to settlement on Jan 31st. Most are very small (reversed polarity on a few outlets, someone put a 110V wall outlet plug on the end of a piece of Romex for a light) but the big part of the job is that a new service entrance cable needs to be run which will undoubtedly require a permit.

Can provide a copy of a home inspection detailing the repairs required.

I can do the work except for the service entrance but I've already done enough free work to get this house sold. Time to hire someone.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Justified Electrical Services is run by a guy from my church (Chris Pfeiler).
    Does solid work (installed my panel, up-power'ed my house, installed a few circuits).
    He's right out of perry hall I believe.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I may reach out to a few of these guys as well. Looking at approximate cost to install 6-8 recessed lights in the family room. Has anyone done this before?

FNG Andrew

Nov 9, 2010
    Harford County
    Are you able to access the ceiling above the family room or is there a second floor? It should be pretty easy if accessible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I may reach out to a few of these guys as well. Looking at approximate cost to install 6-8 recessed lights in the family room. Has anyone done this before?

I used Mattingly Electric as suggested earlier in this thread. I was very happy with his promptness and professionalism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom