• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netcentry

Apr 30, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    EEM_9695.jpg

Beretta Storm CX4 is not regulated right?

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    SKS (as long as it doesnt have detach. magazine)
    AR-10's
    Kel Tec S2k
    Mini-14's without folding stock
    Mini-30's (Anyone know if Shooters Discount has these?)
    MP-15 22
    S-12
    Unconverted Saiga's in various calibers
    PS90
    SCAR
    ACR
    TAVOR
    F2000
    Hi point carbines

I'm missing a few.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Beretta Storm CX4 is not regulated right?

No its not, but Beretta betrayed us. F-them. Buy a Hi-point instead.

On topic, anything new to the market in the last 15 years is unregulated. So the SCAR, ACR, XCR, Tavor, FN2000, PS90, Sig556, etc... are all cash and carry. And for the record, Mini-14s and Mini-30s are awesome.

netcentry

Apr 30, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    No its not, but Beretta betrayed us. F-them. Buy a Hi-point instead.

On topic, anything new to the market in the last 15 years is unregulated. So the SCAR, ACR, XCR, Tavor, FN2000, PS90, Sig556, etc... are all cash and carry. And for the record, Mini-14s and Mini-30s are awesome.

Although off topic, I dont think Beretta betrayed us. Their intention was against SB 281, but the cost to make good on their promise is prohibitive. It may have been a bluff, to help discourage the passing of the bill. It was at least a good effort in my book, vs many who have done nothing. (I dont work for, or own any Beretta stocks)

For example, I would like to leave Maryland as well to avoid all the new tax and gun control laws of the state, but that would be an expensive action at this time because the house is well below value vs the mortgage. So that would be a big loss to sell the house, not to mention the time it takes to find a new home, and new job.

Back to topic as well, so if we find these unregulated firearms in stock, it would mean cash and carry after NCIS check?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Although off topic, I dont think Beretta betrayed us. Their intention was against SB 281, but the cost to make good on their promise is prohibitive.

For example, I would like to leave Maryland as well to avoid all the new tax and gun control laws of the state, but that would be an expensive action at this time because the house is well below value vs the mortgage. So that would be a big loss to sell the house, not to mention the time it takes to find a new home, and new job.

Back to topic as well, so if we find these unregulated firearms in stock, it would mean cash and carry after NCIS check?

If they knew they couldn't do it, they shouldn't have promised that they would. Also, for what it's worth, if they truly were on our side, they could help foot the legal bill for the lengthy court case we have coming. (Like Magpul is doing in Colorado) However they won't because they got the exemptions they wanted and now they don't give a damn about the rest of us.

End rant.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Although off topic, I dont think Beretta betrayed us. Their intention was against SB 281, but the cost to make good on their promise is prohibitive. It may have been a bluff, to help discourage the passing of the bill. It was at least a good effort in my book, vs many who have done nothing. (I dont work for, or own any Beretta stocks)

Yep. All long guns (including semi that is not copy cat) that is not banned is cash and carry. :)

l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    SKS (as long as it doesnt have detach. magazine)
    AR-10's
    Kel Tec S2k
    Mini-14's without folding stock
    Mini-30's (Anyone know if Shooters Discount has these?)
    MP-15 22
    S-12
    Unconverted Saiga's in various calibers
    PS90
    SCAR
    ACR
    TAVOR
    F2000
    Hi point carbines

I'm missing a few.

I was under the impression s12's will be banned (because "ak in any form"). Could you please elaborate. .. ive always wanted one but can not fit it into my pre oct1 buys. Would love to know that I will be able to eventually own one.. thank you

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I was under the impression s12's will be banned (because "ak in any form"). Could you please elaborate. .. ive always wanted one but can not fit it into my pre oct1 buys. Would love to know that I will be able to eventually own one.. thank you

The state police have made a statement that the Saiga-12 is not an AK copy because it is a smooth bore shotgun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom