• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    UPDATE: I have about 150 Baltimore Homewood logo bricks available. I also still have some concrete splash guards.

Free, but you have to haul it.

Located in Severn MD.

Last edited:

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    I still have 1 and 1/2 pallets of Colonial Grey Wallstone (also known as PA Bluestone) available. This stone is not cheap if you have to buy it, but it is available for free if you can pick it up by this weekend. It is the same type and size shown in the picture:

Attachments

• colonial-gray-blue.jpg
      colonial-gray-blue.jpg
      101.3 KB · Views: 513

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Hey Sgt. I'd love to get some of the PA blue stone, can you let me know where to come get it. I have a half ton pick up with an empty bed! How much do you need Glaron? We can split it if you don't need it all, I'll help you haul it too.

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    All the natural stone is gone. Boxcab is working hard to remove some of the remaining pavers. There will still be an assortment of various pavers available for pickup through tomorrow afternoon.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Sgt. Psycho,

Thank you for your generosity. My back may take a few days to recover, but my wife has plenty of ideas for the pavers.

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    Sgt. Psycho,

Thank you for your generosity. My back may take a few days to recover, but my wife has plenty of ideas for the pavers.

You're quite welcome.

Hope she gives you time for your back to recover, then your real work begins. Let me know if you need any info on proper installation.

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    Thank you to everyone who responded. I abhor good material going to waste, and I am glad that others here are able to use the stone and pavers instead of me having to send them off to a concrete/stone recycler due to lack of available space to store them.

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    If you still had some stone or block around, I'm in Crofton. I too have a firepit to build and I'm also looking for broken chunks to add to my enduro cross practice rock garden / rock pit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom