• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Is anybody doing Utah permit training in the LaPlata MD area?

We have a few seats available for next Sunday's (January 8, 2017) class. Our course price is $75 and includes everything you need to apply for the Utah CFP. Lecture only course, ink fingerprints, passport photos and postage of your completed application package. When you leave our class all you have to do is wait for the permit to arrive in the mail.

As a bonus we include, at no additional charge, a supplement that covers the requirements for the Maryland HQL. Live Fire is also included, this live fire requirement is needed for the Maryland HQL and Florida CWP.

See the link in my sig-line for more details and to register.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Mdeng is great, has classes various locations around the state.

Moe occasionally has classes at the Am Legion in La Plata .

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

Not a good first post, advertising a non IP. Suggest you read the rules and go to the introduction section and introduce yourself. Co-worker took a class from them and was less than impressed to say the least.

Flat Broke Shooters in southern MD who is an IP here also offers Utah training

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    We have a few seats available for next Sunday's (January 8, 2017) class. Our course price is $75 and includes everything you need to apply for the Utah CFP. Lecture only course, ink fingerprints, passport photos and postage of your completed application package. When you leave our class all you have to do is wait for the permit to arrive in the mail.

As a bonus we include, at no additional charge, a supplement that covers the requirements for the Maryland HQL. Live Fire is also included, this live fire requirement is needed for the Maryland HQL and Florida CWP.

See the link in my sig-line for more details and to register.

That's great! Recommend.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    If La Plata location is most important, Moe's company name is ASTC, and is also IP.

Moe is an better than average instructor, and also rates a thumbs up.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    Not a good first post, advertising a non IP. Suggest you read the rules and go to the introduction section and introduce yourself. Co-worker took a class from them and was less than impressed to say the least.

Flat Broke Shooters in southern MD who is an IP here also offers Utah training

You beat me to it hitwtom. A new member just joins and that is his first post....things that make you go hmmmmm......

I might also mention that the owner of Practical Training Professionals LLC (who is a Virginia resident) thinks that it's a great idea to run around Southern Maryland and install hundreds of his signs on every stop sign, light pole and traffic safety device in the area. He also has contests where encourages people to put out those signs. I know a business owner that had a sign nailed into the side of his barn and one on an old oak tree on his property.

Damaging private property, trespassing and littering the community is not a good way to promote any 2A business and it screams desperation.

They will never get a dollar of my money, nor will I recommend them to anyone.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    You beat me to it hitwtom. A new member just joins and that is his first post....things that make you go hmmmmm......

I might also mention that the owner of Practical Training Professionals LLC (who is a Virginia resident) thinks that it's a great idea to run around Southern Maryland and install hundreds of his signs on every stop sign, light pole and traffic safety device in the area. He also has contests where encourages people to put out those signs. I know a business owner that had a sign nailed into the side of his barn and one on an old oak tree on his property.

Damaging private property, trespassing and littering the community is not a good way to promote any 2A business and it screams desperation.

They will never get a dollar of my money, nor will I recommend them to anyone.

Found out on New Years Eve that Step Daughter has signed up for a class with them. Showed her that she could get the same class for 1/2 the price from Flat Broke Shooters and much better experience than PTP. She said she couldn't get a refund :shrug:

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Another vote for Genesis. Did my MD HQL, Utah and Fl concealed carry through them and was very impressed. They take care of everything you need for your classroom time as well as review the completed application to make sure you didn't forget to dot your i's and cross your t's. If you need range time they also include that in. Class was concise and with lots of relevant material added to make sure you understand. If at any time after the course Mding will return your call/email quickly to answer any questions you might have. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom