• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redcat

Curmudgeon
    Oct 4, 2008
    Severn, MD
    Ah, she's underpaid, true pro that she is. You had Ed Lee in that all American city of San Francisco knocking down a smooth $365k before he died. DeBlasiio in I Love New York makes 225k. And my all time favorite, Rahm the Emmanuel of Chicago, is good for 226k.

This kind of talent doesn't come cheap, eh?

Meanwhile, Secretary of Defense James Mattis makes $203k. Which job do you think is more difficult?

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    Ah, she's underpaid, true pro that she is. You had Ed Lee in that All American city of San Francisco knocking down a smooth $365k before he died. DeBlasio in I Love New York makes 225k. And my all time favorite, Rahm the Emmanuel of Chicago, is good for 216k.

This kind of talent doesn't come cheap, eh?

I only wonder how much diversity there is in the neighborhoods they reside in.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    She is saying it will be 'private donations', then if that isn't enough they'll work it out.

Uh-huh...

Private donations to the city? Where are the private donations to fix the city schools' heating systems? Why doesn't she commandeer the private donations and put them to use for emergency school repairs?

Who's cutting the checks, and to whom? Is it really a donation to the city, and the city is acting as a conduit to the bus company? How is it being accounted for on the city's books?

And you thought you were off work for two weeks. :D

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    That's ten minutes and twenty seconds of my life I'll never get back. What a history of mayors Baltimore has had...Thomas D'Alesandro (father of Nancy Pelosi)...William Donald Shaeffer...Martin O'Malley...Stephanie C. Rawlings-Blake and now this example of idiocy. Baltimore has often been called the armpit of the nation with good reason.

What no one will say about the recent decline in the Baltimore murder numbers is the same reason why the number of murders in DC eventually declined back in the 1990's...the bad guys have more or less killed one another off...fewer bad guys to shoot one another. Eventually they run out of targets.

Jeff Cooper made a cogent observation years ago..."If you take out the good riddance factor, the murder rate isn't that high."

Mr H

Banana'd
    Private donations to the city? Where are the private donations to fix the city schools' heating systems? Why doesn't she commandeer the private donations and put them to use for emergency school repairs?

Who's cutting the checks, and to whom? Is it really a donation to the city, and the city is acting as a conduit to the bus company? How is it being accounted for on the city's books?

And you thought you were off work for two weeks. :D

You saying we coulda done lunch?

So much for solving the world's ills...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    And she doesn't care what Fox viewers think. Probably enjoyed getting a rise out of people and practiced delivering her dogma on camera.

Deersniper

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 24, 2013
    Baltimore city deserves what it gets. Doing the same old thing with the same old people.

No they don't. They make ****ed decisions that drive business and decent people out. This kills tax revenue. They never face the consequences they just reach out to all the counties and Maryland and take more money so they can keep making bad decisions.

light12pdr

MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2015
    When you have no proper answer for the questions asked, you filibuster your talking points until your time is up. Baltimore will never change until they change the way they govern it.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Blistering critisism of her in todays sun...city hall bungling the city’s narrative. I took a reporter 3 hrs to vet darryl strange’s 5 law suits while a city cop. The mayor? Its takes time, dear. If you are not following the story, appointment announced in the morning, resignation in the afternoon. Is she clueless? What hope does this city have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom