• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    At what point do the people choose to disarm those who want to take all of the weapons?

Hard to know but according to the BLM movement, you wait for an incident to occur and then pour out into the streets to burn down half the city. A guidance counselor once told me to watch for what is successful and then try to copy it. :shrug:

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Every once and a while there is a story about some siblings finding a fully automatic Thompson 45 caliber gun in their grandfather's barn. No tax stamp, he was a rebel.

These threads remind me about how foolish we have become as a nation. It reminds me about how the Soviet State would convince folks to turn in their neighbors. I saw on the news tonight there is an 800 number to turn in neighbors for having a suspicious number of people in their house for Thanksgiving during MD's Covid lockdown.

I am sad.

Attachments

• thinker_omg.jpg
      thinker_omg.jpg
      17.4 KB · Views: 769

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    FWIW, in four years when we win back control of Congress and the WH, I have a boat, an industrial magnet and GPS so we can retrieve various items that might be temporarily stored aquatically. Rates negotiable. Just sayin'

And just to make it hurt they repeal all of the NFA:party29:

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Every once and a while there is a story about some siblings finding a fully automatic Thompson 45 caliber gun in their grandfather's barn. No tax stamp, he was a rebel.

These threads remind me about how foolish we have become as a nation. It reminds me about how the Soviet State would convince folks to turn in their neighbors. I saw on the news tonight there is an 800 number to turn in neighbors for having a suspicious number of people in their house for Thanksgiving during MD's Covid lockdown.

I am sad.

Let that turn to something else, friend, just let it turn to something else...

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va

I am sad.

What's Gov Newsomes address? ;)

fauxknee

Mar 9, 2018
    Hard to know but according to the BLM movement, you wait for an incident to occur and then pour out into the streets to burn down half the city. A guidance counselor once told me to watch for what is successful and then try to copy it. :shrug:

WOW.....no truer words and should be our rally cry.....BUT gun owners are too law biding to enact such careless violence

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Not just rifles, but every mag over 10 round capacity... $200 tax stamp for EACH one! that would be $1k in taxes for a basic AR with four standard capacity mags.

I'll throw anything I have that might be covered in the Bay before I'll pay one fvcking cent more in taxes and fees for things that I already own legally. Well, if I still had any of them, of course.

And how exactly is that even possible? Mags aren’t serialized. These people can fvck off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Nobody can enforce this crap. How many estimated AR's did they say are in the USA? 16 million or so? And they are just the KNOWN AR's. Not to mention AK's and everything else they want to ban. What are these d-bags going to do when only a small fraction of people comply by a due date? They are not going to everyone's door and play fetch. Examples would probably be made but I see this going down like the California hi cap magazine ban amnesty period. Not one single mag turned in. I would like to think that type of overreach is the one needed for the overwhelming majority of citizens to realize that this idea sucks @ss.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    And how exactly is that even possible? Mags aren’t serialized. These people can fvck off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can put a tax stamp on a pack of cigarettes, they could come up with something on mags... lack of engraving wont be a deterrent. Grace period to register... charge an outrageous sum... get a sticker in the mail like a license plate registration sticker... put it on the mag... any mag seen in public without a sticker gets the owner three hots and a cot.

Probably along the lines of what they are thinking. Don't get me wrong, I still say f-em, but it is feasible for them to try an implement such tyranny.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Just the mere fact they are speaking it should give concern , i realize some of it is special effects for them . But much like pasta , throw it on the wall and see what sticks .

It would seem impossible to tax something you already have and own .

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    Take a breath and relax. Twenty five percent of Federal judges are Trump judges. One or more will nullify any foolish and unconstitutional Harris Biden orders within hours if not weeks.

geda

Dec 24, 2017
    cowcounty
    If something like this passed then an sbr would effectively become a normal rifle paper work wise. If all the guns had to be registered anyways suppressors could come off the registry. Or at least a pinned suppressor on an sbr could become a one stamp gun.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    The key here is registration. If they register a firearm, do you think they would stop at a $200.00 tax? Before long that $200.00 tax would be $2000.00 or more. You don't pay, they garnish your wages,shut off your e!electricity,revoke your drivers license, etc. No need to kick in your door.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    It used to be you were required to have a license if you owned a CB radio...something like a $5 fee to get your FCC license and call letters. In the '70s when the CB fad hit and everyone had to have one almost no one bothered to get a license and call signs. The FCC recognized the problem and dropped the license fee in an attempt to get people to at least register. It didn't work.

This won't be any more successful if it actually gets implemented. The stakes are much higher and the civil disobedience far stronger.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    They won’t kick in your door but if you get pulled over transporting one of these items they’ll come to your house and take the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom