• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Jkp8mwD.jpg

I have an insatiable desire for an FN P-12, unless someone can give me a good reason why I shouldn't. Runs about $400 when its on-sale. Compatible with the Standard Invector interchangeable choke tubes which gives it some versatility.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    How's about a 3.5" Ulti-mag?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 2012-05-02_07-31-23_101~2.jpg
      2012-05-02_07-31-23_101~2.jpg
      53.9 KB · Views: 88
    Last edited:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'm just gonna drop this new ink right here.
    Suggestions for something around it are welcome.
    787755011cd8fa5c9c06c9109a63d2f7.jpg
    Should start a thread so the creative people (Chad, R&R, folks who do some of the AR lower paint jobs at Engage, etc) see it and hopefully comment. Otherwise I always think bald eagle or flag in the background, lol. The theme that you have going is clear, from Franklin's 1754 (had to look the date up) Join, or Die cartoon to the preamble to the Constitution (penned in the late 1780s). Maybe something that references events in 1775 or 1776? More imagery in proximity given that you have text? I presume that it would be under the "We The People" where there is room to work.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Should start a thread so the creative people (Chad, R&R, folks who do some of the AR lower paint jobs at Engage, etc) see it and hopefully comment. Otherwise I always think bald eagle or flag in the background, lol. The theme that you have going is clear, from Franklin's 1754 (had to look the date up) Join, or Die cartoon to the preamble to the Constitution (penned in the late 1780s). Maybe something that references events in 1775 or 1776? More imagery in proximity given that you have text? I presume that it would be under the "We The People" where there is room to work.

I was thinking gadsen flag behind it, but don't need another snake.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    If I ever got any ink it'd be the We the People. I don't forsee that happening though, fiance isn't a fan and I'm terrified of instant regret.

Looks nice Blaster.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

Who you calling creative? That sounds like you are calling me some kind of fancy boy!

:)

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I was thinking gadsen flag behind it, but don't need another snake.

Text me. I've got a few ideas I'd like to spitball. In a nutshell, though, you need some balance to all that rampant testosterone. Otherwise, people are going to think you're one-dimensional. And no, I'm not talking about rainbows, butterflies, unicorns or a tramp stamp that says, "Abandon hope, all ye who enter...", although, you'd totally rock them.

How about something that expresses your affection for .40 S&W? Man-socklettes? Starbucks? Work with me here.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Text me. I've got a few ideas I'd like to spitball. In a nutshell, though, you need some balance to all that rampant testosterone. Otherwise, people are going to think you're one-dimensional. And no, I'm not talking about rainbows, butterflies, unicorns or a tramp stamp that says, "Abandon hope, all ye who enter...", although, you'd totally rock them.

How about something that expresses your affection for .40 S&W? Man-socklettes? Starbucks? Work with me here.
    Confederate flag. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom