• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    LOL dont forget it has to be a trunk tracker, digital phase 1, ph25 scanner. then you have to program it. I have the program and the 3 phase 2 scanners that are required for some systems like MD 1st Responder network. The MTA police have switch to this network and so has Kent County as well. Also their is the MD Upper Short Network compiling the counties of Queen Ann, Talbot, Caroline County, as well.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    listing to MC 3D and 4D right now plus MCFD 7A and 7B dispatch. If i really wanted to I could also listen in on Chart, ICC PD, Park, and the rest of the county as well. If anyone needs a RS,Uniden or Whistler scanner Programed send me a PM.. I have the software to do the programming. Also running 4 scanners off 2 antennas as well.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The Mo Co Police feed is down and has been for a while I posted the question about it in another thread.

MoCo is probably the best feed to listen to when we have local flooding. Unbelievable how many swift water rescues they have of dumb people driving on roads known to flood.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    http://bit.ly/2tW2ByE

This feed is back up. According to the feed provider (see above link) Montgomery County may have changed a Control Channel on their Trunking System. If you're having trouble hearing with your scanners, you may want to check you have all the Control Channels programmed correctly.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    MoCo fire and PD have been down on broadcastify for a few days now.
    Anyone know if this is permanent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom