• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    The northern Chesapeake Sportsmen for Kids field day is on for September 8, 2018. The 125 slots available are full every year so register your kids, ages 6-16, early.
    http://northernchesapeakesportsmenforkids.com/index.html

Yes there is shooting involved along with other sporting activities.

Kids or no kids they also need volunteers to help out.

And they need individuals and businesses to donate money and gifts to hand out to the kids.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Dang I will be on the road that day. Can I donate some 22lr ? Are you involved ? I can give you the ammo.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Dang I will be on the road that day. Can I donate some 22lr ? Are you involved ? I can give you the ammo.

I am no longer active to old but I know this guy who is one of the two listed contacts and he is a stand up guy and I am sure they would be interested in some .22 because 125 kids can go through a lot. Every kid gets a chance to shoot .22, shotgun, and muzzleloader (I used to be on the line, they get one on one instruction).

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I am no longer active to old but I know this guy who is one of the two listed contacts and he is a stand up guy and I am sure they would be interested in some .22 because 125 kids can go through a lot. Every kid gets a chance to shoot .22, shotgun, and muzzleloader (I used to be on the line, they get one on one instruction).

Thanks

You are only as old as you feel. Youngins make you feel young :D

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Thanks

You are only as old as you feel. Youngins make you feel young :D

One of the reason I coach at the junior air rifle club in Rising Sun every week. Keeps you young but a long full day in the hot sun is beyond me, a man's got to know his limitations.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    A BIG thank you to Frogman68 for his donation to the sportsmen for kids field day. Barry say he hopes you can make it next year.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I don't know how the registration is going this year but I see there have been over 600 views of this thread and there are only 125 spots available for kids. Don't wait to long because in the past every available spot was taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom