• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    Just thought I'd share this, I received my check today, and have already deposited it to my bank. In total, with rebate & coupon, I bought 2,000 rounds for 14 cents per round. I'm happy with that. Thanks to the OP for posting this deal.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just thought I'd share this, I received my check today, and have already deposited it to my bank. In total, with rebate & coupon, I bought 2,000 rounds for 14 cents per round. I'm happy with that. Thanks to the OP for posting this deal.

You bet your keister, glad you got some :thumbsup:

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD

Nice. Did you send the bar code from the case instead of cutting each individual box? I called them and was told it's acceptable for just the bar code from the case, but want to double check.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Nice. Did you send the bar code from the case instead of cutting each individual box? I called them and was told it's acceptable for just the bar code from the case, but want to double check.

I could not get the website to accept the bar code from the case. Had to cut them all.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i never did the website, just mailed everything. they did accept the bar code from the case of ammo (both for 9mm and .223) and didn't need it off each individual 20/50 round ammo box.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore

I called and inquired about that. I talked to a knowledgeable lady who informed me that when filling out the on-line form I had to use the bar code from one of the individual boxes, not the bar code from the case. However, when submitting the paperwork, I could use the bar code from the case.

Anyway, that's what I did and didn't have any problems.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I called and inquired about that. I talked to a knowledgeable lady who informed me that when filling out the on-line form I had to use the bar code from one of the individual boxes, not the bar code from the case. However, when submitting the paperwork, I could use the bar code from the case.

Anyway, that's what I did and didn't have any problems.
    Wish I had known. Could have saved myself some hassle.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

chino101

Jan 12, 2011
    I filed two rebates for $50 each about 8 weeks ago, I got the first check on Dec 1, and the next one is on the way.

aklax11

Jan 8, 2015
    Does anyone know how you're supposed to cut out the UPC for say the federal 5.56 xm193 420 rd + 30 cal ammo can bundle that is commonly sold? I don't believe it comes in a "box" like usually 20 round boxes. Thanks in advance

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Does anyone know how you're supposed to cut out the UPC for say the federal 5.56 xm193 420 rd + 30 cal ammo can bundle that is commonly sold? I don't believe it comes in a "box" like usually 20 round boxes. Thanks in advance

On the Remington Range Bucket the UPC was a sticker you peeled off. I would assume Federal was the same.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I applied for two rebates in exactly the same manner on two separate orders. Received the first, but not the second. First submitted around 8/8/17. Second submitted around 10/10/17.

Note: Used the UPC on the cardboard box and completed paperwork manually because ammo was not listed on rebate, but submitted a note from vendor that it was.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    If you guys filled out the online form you should be able to track the rebate here: https://sporting.mycheckstatus.com/

My first rebate (rifle ammo) didn't take too long, my second (also rifle ammo) languished for probably 6-8 weeks as if they didn't receive it. I see that it's now "In Process" and hope to see it shortly.

Sent out last week, it's pending now. If I got this one, I might grab another 500 or 1000 great deal!

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I know this is an old thread but has anyone received any Remington bucket of bullets rebate yet? I ordered 3 buckets as well as a Tac-14 and still waiting for all of them.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    Yes, I received my Remington bucket of bullets rebate from the November promotion. It arrived in the mail a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom